A well-established Software company based near York are currently looking for an Email Security Solution Specialist to join their expanding team. This is a newly created role with excellent progression opportunities.
This role would really suit someone who has a passion for developing business relationships and winning business to earn bonus. Previous experience with IT/Tech sales is essential.
You will be joining a warm desk where you will have a mix of existing business and new business to develop.
Salary - Negotiable depending on experience with OTE of £40k+
Working Hours - Monday - Friday 9am- 5.30pm with flexibility. You have the perfect balance of home and office working to suit you with a minimum of 2 days in the office.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Build Email Security offerings to complement the businesses existing offerings and enhance their security portfolio
- Be a face-to-face sales specialist for the sales teams to take to customers
- Make a significant contribution to the growth of the Security number
- Meet KPI agreed by management
- Provide support to the sales teams around key Email Security messages
- Work with marketing to create bespoke campaigns as a business enabler
- Work closely with Email Security Vendors to maximise resource
- Manage the relationship between customer and vendor
- Manage on-site vendor days
- Manage and maintain Core Email Vendors Partner Status & Accreditations
- Work as an educator to the board and wider team leads, to embed Email Security conversations.
- Strong negotiating skills and the ability to think on your feet.
- Ability to create and build relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Team Player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previous IT Sales experience (minimum 2 years)
- Knowledge of Email Security Vendors and experience of selling their products is desirable but not essential.
What's in it for you?
- Great earning potential with realistic targets
- Free parking with a modern office
- Excellent progression opportunities at every level
- Outstanding staff retention rates
- Discounted private medical insurance
- Flexible working options with money put towards extra equipment needed.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Social events paid by the company
- On-site leisure facilities plus company activities and team sports
You should be able to demonstrate a high level of professionalism, attention to detail and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If this sounds like it could be the role for you don't hesitate in applying as the client is happy to interview immediately.