Here we grow again! Come join our team of exceptionally talented Talent Acquisition professionals!
As an IT Talent Acquisition (TA) Advisor, you will be the primary source of talent acquisition strategy and advice and are accountable for driving all aspects of full lifecycle recruiting processes including planning, sourcing, screening, selecting and hiring exempt and non-exempt talent across multiple locations. You will collaborate with Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners, and business leaders in the development and implementation of strategic and tactical IT TA plans to hire diverse talent at the right time. In this role you will build relationships with internal partners and external organizations to stay up to date on current trends in IT talent acquisition. In some cases, you will apply well-developed sourcing skills to find passive candidates and talent pools using a wide range of traditional and non-traditional techniques, including competitive intelligence and research, social media, internet mining, industry events, and market analysis.
The IT TA Partner will help develop solutions for moderately complex problems occurring within assigned locations and may assist with training and mentoring less experienced TA Partners on matters related to best practices, processes, tools and technologies.
- Match IT candidate profiles to relevant roles, and screen to assess availability, interest level and qualifications. Interviews, assesses and recommends candidates for hire, schedules additional interviews, extends offers of employment and initiates drug screening and background investigation processes
- Utilize creative thinking skills to develop and implement effective IT sourcing and recruiting plans to hire the right talent at the right time.
- Actively source IT talent using creative recruiting techniques including but not limited to job boards, social media, cold calling, job fairs, and networking.
- Explore and drive opportunities to engage current employees in being "ambassadors" for the Bright Horizons employer brand (employee referrals, social media, etc.)
- Simultaneously work on both immediate and forecasted needs, by partnering with managers, HR, and TA operations when applicable to stay in synch with both current and future hiring and business needs; developing talent sourcing solutions within assigned locations.
- Identify real and potential IT talent acquisition and employment concerns and escalates to the appropriate TA Leadership team member
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with hiring managers, human resource business partners, and organizations within the communities surrounding assigned locations
- Engage in timely and appropriate communications with all internal stakeholders and candidates
- Ensure all searches and engagement strategies comply with Bright Horizons policies and procedures and with employment laws and regulations
Job Requirements - Education/Experience
- Required Associate Degree
- Preferred Bachelor's Degree
- Required 3+ years of IT Talent Acquisition experience in a high volume dispersed model or search firm environment
- Required 3 years of Technology experience including applicant tracking systems, CRMs, and relevant social platforms
Additional Job Requirements
- 3+ years of experience developing and executing IT sourcing methodologies to include: market mapping, recruitment strategies and Boolean searches preferred
- Experience in a complex environment, including managing and prioritizing multiple searches against a range of profiles
- Experience acting as a talent advisor through leveraging data, consulting and influencing skills, and application of business knowledge
- Ability to present creative solutions and deliver against results
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word); Workday experience highly preferred
- Outstanding customer service skills and ability to communicate the culture and philosophy of Bright Horizons to internal and external customers