Junior IT Project Manager- Remote
Successful candidate will enjoy working closely with executives, architects, analysts, and developers to plan, design and architect technology solution implementations. The Project Controller will serve as the primary leader, accountable for completion of team delivery efforts including planning, quality assurance activities and client acceptance. Managing the technical architecture, development, and implementations, with a focus on delivering functional solutions. Working with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized technology solutions.
An understanding of DoD and government security standards and policies are needed to ensure all deployed changes are highly secure and available.
- 4+ years of hands-on IT Project Management experience, managing project scope, developing project schedules, and managing risks.
- Some experience implementing/managing CRM projects (Salesforce highly preferred).
- Must be able to demonstrate strong planning and leadership abilities.
- Experience with application modernization.
- PMP Certification and Salesforce certifications are a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to interface with people at all levels of the organization.
- Create clear and attainable project objectives, build project requirements, and manage constraints of cost, time, scope, and quality.
- Lead and participate in Salesforce program management including governance, project execution, monitoring of critical issues and risks, and maintaining ongoing support.
- Develop work-based project schedules based on deliverables defined in project Work Breakdown Structures (WBS).
- Create and manage project scope and plans.
- Supporting the Program Management Office (PMO) and/or users to address their requests, questions, and concerns.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean Startup, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with a track record of taking solution ownership.
- Communication skills key! Demonstrate an ability to effectively communicate with leadership and key stakeholders.
- Ability to articulate design and configuration choices and bring about consensus.
- BS degree in Information Technology or another related technical discipline.
**MUST BE A US CITIZEN AND BE ABLE TO COMPLETE THE GOVERNMENT'S BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION**