*REMOTE* WHO WE ARE:
We are the world's largest retailer of diamond jewelry and the world's largest specialty jewelry retailer, with #1 market share in the U.S., UK and Canada. Signet operates approximately 3,200 stores globally, under the brand names Kay Jewelers, Zales, Jared, H.Samuel, Ernest Jones, Peoples Jewellers, Piercing Pagoda and JamesAllen.com.
ALL ARE WELCOME HERE:
Signet is a people company - this means that we put our customers and our employees at the center of everything we do. Our culture celebrates diversity and inclusion, while uniting around a common mission and distinct privilege of helping our customers Celebrate Life and Express Love®. We strive to make sure that our 35,000 employees have professional, personal and social development opportunities to unleash their full potential and have equal opportunity for advancement, regardless of their gender, race, sexuality or any other aspect of their background. At Signet, we nurture an inclusive environment where employees feel safe, supported and empowered at work each day. We do not and will not tolerate any behavior that undermines this effort.
The Manager is responsible for the overall direction, planning, and staffing of their team. The Manager works closely with other teams within Signet to accomplish the business' needs and strategy.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Manage and lead a high performing team and deliver performance feedback, coaching and mentoring.
- Encourage teamwork at all levels and cross-functionally.
- Maintain and develop staff by orienting, and training employees; develop personal growth opportunities.
- Grow and maintain relationships with business leaders and customers at all levels in the organization.
- Maintain quality of service by establishing and enforcing team standards.
- Actively manage relationships with all related vendors.
- Serve as technical point of escalation in one or more of managed technologies.
- Maintain organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing technologies.
- Complete projects by coordinating resources and timelines with various departments.
- Manage support activities to ensure that service level agreements are met or exceeded.
- Ensure that the health and efficiency of Signet's technical assets are maintained and continually improved.
- Identify, evaluate, and collaborate with stakeholders regarding opportunities for improvement and provide constructive suggestions for change.
- Identify and alert management of problems that will impact progress on projects and other activities.
- Recommend information technology strategies for business growth, system performance, security, and other system enhancements by maximizing functionality of existing technologies and providing recommendations for upgrades as needed.
- Proactively research ways to improve efficiency, thus increasing productivity and ease of use for internal customers.
Education Required: Bachelor's degree preferred
Years of Job-Related Experience Required: Around 8 - 10 years of experience
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Competitive healthcare, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) matching after one year of employment
- Generous PTO + company holidays
- Diversity programs
- Paid subscription to PlateJoy
- Much more!