We are looking for IT Infrastructure Project Manager - Remote / Telecommute for our client in Cary, NC
Job Title: IT Infrastructure Project Manager - Remote / Telecommute
Job Location: Cary, NC
Job Type: Contract
- Create and sustain an environment that motivates high performance, recognize and rewards excellence of individuals and teams.
- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership.
- Lead and manage the prioritization of changes and continuous improvement.
Education and Experience requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university required; Master's Degree preferred.
- At least seven (7) years of related work experience required.
- At least seven (7) to ten (10) years' experience with managing and leading projects.
- Knowledge of Application Operations and Maintenance and ITSM practices and principles.
- Knowledge of the Federal contracting process.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage teams serving different functions.
- Broad applied knowledge and experience with methods and standards of IT application development and program service delivery.
- Deep knowledge of and expertise in applying project management methodology, tools and techniques, software development methods and approaches, and operational service delivery methods and practices.
- Expert working knowledge of and expertise in risk management and governance, configuration management, disaster recovery and quality assurance.
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification required.
- Required experience managing large projects following a traditional/waterfall SDLC methodology.
- Experience with IBM Mainframe operations preferred.
- Experience with Mainframe modernization preferred.
- Experience with Enterprise Performance Life Cycle (EPLC) preferred.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (such as SAFe, Scrum) preferred.
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
- provided by Dice