Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
We are looking for a senior IT Functional Delivery Lead for Product Control IT within our CFO Tech organization. Candidate should have experience leading technical projects and will be encouraged to partner with our collaborators across the divisions. The team works to build cutting-edge business solutions and seek to deliver critical initiatives using our deep functional expertise. These solutions are critical to meeting various regulatory reporting initiatives across the bank's strategic infrastructure. This functional delivery lead will focus on both area-specific and firm-wide projects, implementing business processes improvements and all other Product Control initiatives.
- Lead business, systems & technical analysis and process design with high touch business and business change contact as required across back, middle and front office functions.
- Drive solutions architecture, systems and interface design, data analysis, scenario and use case analysis.
- Define functional and technical project scope and deliverables with project team partners.
- Provide inputs into test management, test planning, test case construction, test execution, analysis for defect resolution with associated documentation.
- Drive definition and agreement of project activities, estimates & schedules with project managers, collaborators and project teams, ensuring appropriate tracking of plan progress, issues, risks and dependencies with appropriate resolutions as required.
- Ensure adherence to standards and appropriate reviews and sign-offs of project deliverables and drive new standards as required where there are any perceived gaps.
- Act as a leader and subject matter expert within Product Control IT on key Finance & Regulatory programs and IT domain areas (e.g. P&L Attribution, Risk Based P&L, Products, Data Flows).
- Identifying innovative ways to solve the problems and increase customer satisfaction
- Develop talent and organizational knowledge across the team (including new joiners, graduates & CoE's).
- Opportunities to network across different functions within Product Control and Finance IT
- Manage ongoing projects, including assisting with production issues where SME or BA expertise is required
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- University degree (BA/BS minimum), majoring in Business Administration, or degree with equivalent post qualification
- 10+ years of overall IT experience
- 3-5 years of experience with investment banking products
- 5-7 years of IT Solution Delivery lead or Systems Analysis experience
- Knowledge of Investment Banking business processes - front to back involvement
- Experience with MS Project, PowerPoint, Visio and Excel
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) development
- Familiarity with Finance Business domain, P&L Attribution and/or Risk P&L
- Previous participation in change management or process re-engineering team
- Experience in managing relationships with senior management
- Strong negotiating and project management skills
- Experience at a major investment or global commercial bank
- Hardworking, result oriented with ability to learn in a fast paced environment
- Accuracy and timeliness of delivering solutions using the best IT standards and practices
- BI/Analytical skills is a plus!
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.