IT Enterprise Architect - Fully Remote (6-months+)
I am seeking a fully remote Enterprise Architect for a 6-month contract with highly likely long-term extensions.
This role will lead the strategic definition and supporting architecture for our client's global data analytics environment. The IT Enterprise Architect will work collaboratively with the Information Technology leadership team, key business area leaders, and the Enterprise Architecture team to create and maintain an end to end enterprise data architecture, including supporting tools, technologies, and data models.
Compensation is competitive in addition to full-time remote work, regardless of covid. Health, dental, and vision benefits are also available after a 12-14 week eligibility period.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Define, implement, and maintain enterprise data architecture framework, standards, and principles
- Links corporate analytics strategy and application data stores to develop enterprise data model
- Understands current and planned sources of structured and unstructured data across enterprise
- Develop standards and principles around structured and unstructured data types
- Develop standards and principles around predictive data models and incorporate AI/ML capabilities
- Reviews and recommends strategic toolset to create and maintain an agile analytics architecture
- Provide input and recommendations for tools and strategies on:
- Data Storage
- Data Migration
- Data Presentation
- Data Retention
- Communicates value of data model and analytics to IT and business leadership
- Works with business partners to ensure key business outcomes/deliverables are output of analytics architecture and data model
- Enables and participates in Data and Analytic Governance processes to ensure ongoing continuity across enterprise
Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business, IT, and/or relevant field required; Master's degree preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience with demonstrated success in business process analysis, and delivery of software applications
- Background in Consumer Goods and SAP with HANA Database strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to build and support an analytics architecture in support of business objectives
- Ability to understand business requirements, and identify tools and technologies that can deliver the capabilities to meet the defined requirements
- Extensive knowledge of developing Data models and EIM (Enterprise Information Management) Strategies
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate linkage between EIM strategies and business objectives
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong business acumen in multiple business process areas desired
- Ability to evaluate vendor offerings to determine architecture fit and value delivered
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong relationship management skills, including team building, relationship management, negotiating, and conflict resolution
- Ability to influence and impart knowledge to senior management
- Strong organization and time management skills
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
- provided by Dice