About the Role:
Performs a variety of tasks which include information technology audits, IT SOX testing, and may assist with operational, financial, and compliance audits to add value and improve the organization's operations. Work with audit engagement teams to develop analysis and reporting capabilities for the Internal Audit department and implement continuous auditing routines where appropriate. Additionally, this is a fully remote position with limited travel (less than 10%).
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with the IT audit management in the development of audit objectives, scope, testing strategy, audit procedures, and testing attributes.
- Understand and apply audit methodology and professional practices.
- Lead IT audits and perform audit testing as assigned.
- Perform engagement level risk assessments of IT platforms and functions as well as department risk assessments.
- Summarize and analyze data obtained for evidence of deficiencies in controls, duplication of effort, fraud, or lack of compliance with laws, government regulations and management policies or procedures.
- Provide clear, concise, and appropriate documentation of work performed, as well as issues and observations identified.
- Identify and communicate opportunities to reduce risk and improve the overall effectiveness and operational efficiency of the organization.
- Assist in providing data for compilation of reports.
- Perform proactively on issue management items approaching the deadline for closure and perform the validation procedures within the specified timeframe.
- Lead and participate in business and departmental projects that require analytical and risk assessment skills.
- Research and consult on IT audit services in a wide range of bank product and service lines.
- Stay abreast of emerging issues involving IT audits, changes in technology, and evolving cybersecurity laws and regulations that could impact the organization.
- Assist in the development of less-experienced staff through the review of audit work papers and timely feedback.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and work experience
- CISA, CISM, CISSP or a similar credential a plus
- Up to 3+ years related experience
- Demonstrated organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task and prioritize various work streams simultaneously
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Collaboration and building relationships
- Attention to detail
- Learning agility
- Experience using Data Analytics tools such as Alteryx, ACL, IDEA a plus
The responsibilities listed above are not all inclusive and may be changed at any time.
Salary range: $57,582.12 – $106,345.10
The salary range reflects the minimum and maximum target for a new hire in this role. Individual pay within the range will be determined by multiple factors which can include but are not limited to a candidate’s experience, qualifications, skills, and location. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary for your location during the hiring process. Ranges may be modified in the future.
This role is also eligible for an annual performance-based incentive opportunity. Pathward offers a comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees, including health insurance, 401(k) retirement benefits, life insurance, disability benefits, paid time off, and more.