We26rsquo;re looking for a part time Intern Graphic Designer eager to make their mark helping to create impactful designs across a variety of media formats including presentations, print, web, video and social media. This is a remote working position.
Our Intern will gain valuable exposure to an in-house design and marketing group within a consulting firm that serves corporate, public sector and multiemployer clients. The right candidate will be passionate about the power of design to connect with people.
The Intern will gain broad experience contributing to all the types of design projects performed by Segal26rsquo;s creative team. Responsibilities will include:
- Creating marketing collateral within our branding guidelines
- Illustrating, formatting and applying design sense to presentations and reports
- Designing the visual aspect of social media posts (images, graphics or animation)
- Crafting graphics and visual effects for videos
- Building out our Templafy creative library and templates that our consultants use to create documents and presentations
- Selecting and prepping images for presentations, web pages and social
- Updating Segal websites using our content management system
- Conducting and analyzing remote website user testing exercises
- Creating, testing and proofing online surveys
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere/Rush
- Solid foundational knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and PowerPoint
- An Associate26rsquo;s degree or at least two years of undergraduate education with a major in graphic design, digital media or a related discipline
- Committed collaborator, who values the strength of teams and embraces direction and feedback
- Intellectual and creative curiosity that drives enthusiastic learning and problem solving
- Competent research, time management and communication skills
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Segal:
We are committed to a culture of diversity, equity and inclusiveness and demonstrate this through our recruitment, retention, employee nurturing and development programs. We get that maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce is a win/win, and provides Segal with the opportunity to leverage our top talent to provide innovative solutions to our clients.