Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identifies and evaluates the organization's risk areas and provides key input to the development of the annual audit plan.
- Performs audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures.
- Conducts interviews, reviews documents, develops and administers surveys, composes summary memos, and prepares working papers.
- Identifies, develops, and documents audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed.
- Communicates or assists in communicating the results of audit and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations to management.
- Develops and maintains productive client and staff relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
- Pursues professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships, and shares information gained with co-workers.
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Audit Standards, IIA Standards, Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, and GAAP, SEC, and statutory reporting; experience with financial services preferred
- Ability to understand and analyze data and risks to plan and execute an audit
- Commitment to teamwork and consultative work style
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, including presenting, listening and interviewing
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Statistics
- Some experience planning and executing audits in global environments
- Recent Big 4 audit experience
- Hyperion audit experience
- Deep understanding and experience in project management
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- CPA, CFE, CISA, CISSP, CISM, PMP or similar IT certification