Nonstop Consulting is searching for an interim Project Manager to join a charitable, high performing organisation which is undergoing a period of transformation. You will need to be able to start immediately on an initial six month basis. This opportunity requires someone to work broadly across the organisation in a complex environment, providing project analysis, change management and operating efficiency. You must have a strong Project management skillset with experience in complex organisations. This will offer remote working and potential extension.
- Providing insightful, pro-active, high quality analysis to support decision making in the context of wider business implications internationally.
- Ownership large scale projects across the business, including split project analysis, both internal and external
- Streamlining process' and ability to manipulate and use systems effectively, including six sigma
- Challenge status quo
- Create commentary around the KPI's, adding insight to support strategic decision making
- Helping to build business cases for transformation initiatives and ensuring that the assumptions are sensible
- Support and partner directly with senior finance leaders and non-finance, reporting into the Transformation Director
- Ability to work remotely and independently whilst offering high quality strategic advice to senior members and C - suite leadership
- Project Management skillset/qualifications
- Previous experience as Project Manager
- Public Sector or Charity experience
- Ideally experience with Six Sigma
..... click apply for full job details