Interim Finance Director | Rapid Growth SaaS Start-Up (Post Series B) | London
Harmonic Finance are proud to be recruiting on an exclusive basis for a B2B SaaS Start-Up that have successfully closed £20m in Series B Investment to support their scale up from circa 50 to circa 100 heads.
With Turnover growing at 400% in 2020 they are on track to achieve £10m ARR in 2021. Following the appointment of an exceptional CEO they are ready to invest heavily in expanding the Sales, Customer Operations and Finance function to facilitate growth into new product lines and global markets.
The Interim Finance Director will manage a Financial Controller and have full responsibility for the management of the Finance function (management accounting, month-end, FP&A and Budgeting) while partnering with multiple areas of the business to ensure improved decision support and financial analysis.
- Manage the production and presentation of FP&A
- Drive commercial performance across the business.
- Provide strategic direction to the CEO and Leadership teams
- Implement new processes around KPI analytics, forecasting and planning (FP&A)
- Work with the Financial Controller to drive improved financial reporting processes.
- Support Tech and Delivery teams on major projects to ensure accurate budgeting and tracking of project KPI's.
- Lead the business through major future fundraises.
- Business Partner with multiple teams across the business holding them accountable and providing decision support
- Manage a Financial Controller to ensure robust controls and processes to ensure there is a platform for growth.
- Support the build out of a Finance team.
What we need to see (Essential):
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA (Also open to Management Consulting backgrounds)
- Experience in a fast growth scale up or start-up.
- A real enthusiasm for commercial financial analysis and an ability to develop KPI dashboards.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability and confidence to present to prospective investors.
What we'd like to see (Non-Essential):
- Experience in SaaS (Software as a Service) or Enterprise Software Clear ownership of investor Relations and fundraising
- Wider Operational exposure as is often the case in start-ups.
- Remote (open to applications from London, Berlin, Madrid, Barcelona, and any other major Tech start-up hub).
- In the mid term travel to London will be required
Salary: Flexible Day Rate (depending on experience)
Please get in touch at or give me a call on .
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Follow us on