About the the Team:
We are a high-performance team of data, security, and marketing experts, who have spent a lot of time working with large-scale data at enterprises in Silicon Valley & India.
We are looking to solve the customer data management problem once and for all in a secure, compliant, and cost-effective way.
We are a remote-first team. We have our team located in US Remote, India Remote and Greece Remote.
We are looking for a highly motivated Product Manager to join our Integrations team.
Integrations are the bread and butter of our company, laying the foundation for all our pipelines. As an Integrations Product Manager, you would play a pivotal role in driving the next stage of growth for our products as well as the company.
This role would be a fit for you if you are:
- Self-driven and goal-oriented. We are a small (but mighty!) team, which means each PM would be managing a wide breadth and depth of product. In this role, you would step into owning our 150+ (and growing!) integrations from day one
- People-oriented. You’ll be interfacing both internally and externally with our customers and integration partners. You care deeply about what our customers and partners want and need, and you serve as an internal advocate to solving their pain points
- Collaborative. You will be sitting at the nexus of a large Engineering team, CS, Sales, and most importantly our customers. Ideally, you thrive in environments where you’re working cross-functionally to align everyone towards a unified goal
- Detail-oriented and organized. Managing the large suite of integrations we support means you’ll have many exciting projects running in parallel, and our Engineering and Revenue teams will be looking to you for guidance
- Strategic. While we’ve found product-market fit, we are now in a phase of hyper-growth and looking for a self-starter who is interested in helping to define how we can accelerate our growth
About the Role:
*Our roles are remote first (#LI-Remote).
This role is based in EMEA; candidates from different regions will not be considered for this opening.
If this sounds like you, here are some more responsibilities in detail:
- Owning the Integrations product roadmap by identifying and evaluating new integration opportunities, and driving those opportunities from concept to launch to GTM
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to prioritize projects, make key decisions, unblock project progress, and address key issues
- Partner with external stakeholders to maintain a pulse on the market and identify new product and integration enhancement opportunities
- Continuously evolve and improve our integrations product offering so that they are competitive and differentiated
- Coordinate GTM activities both internally with our Revenue teams and externally with partners and customers
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar degree, ideally
- A team player with the ability to structure and lead cross-functional projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly effective in planning and driving projects to completion
- Strong Technical and Product acumen