Title: Integration Technical Lead II For HR Use Only
Department: Integration Services Version:
Reports to (title): DIR, Integration Services Effective:JOB SUMMARY
The Integration Technical Lead II will be a critical team leader for the delivery of key integration commitments with clients and vendors surrounding Conifer's Revenue Cycle Management.
This position requires the individual to be able to lead medium to large development teams that are implementing integration solutions. They should be comfortable with leading teams with members from different roles like developers, testers, and business analysts.
This position requires the individual to be very logical and have strong coding skills. Integration Technical Lead will be involved in all aspects of the development process, including:requirements gathering, design, development, system. He or she will be able to provide high level and detailed estimates.Individual will be expected to further their technical knowledge and knowledge of Conifer products. The Integration Technical Lead will be self-motivated and a fast learner with a desire to learn new technologies. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Others may be assigned. No. Description % of Time
Design and implement integration projects based on requirements
Work with other members on the team to provide estimates, feedback on requirements, and technical guidance.
Perform code reviews and provide feedback.
Identifies opportunities for integration process improvement and makes associated recommendations.
Work on Conifer Data Integration Strategy
5% FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
(Specify Revenue/Budget/Expense): N/A SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
If direct report positions are listed below, the following responsibilities will be performed in accordance with guidelines, policies and procedures and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Direct Reports (titles) N/A
Indirect Reports (titles) N/AQualifications: Conifer requires its candidates, as applicable and as permitted by law, to obtain and provide confirmation of all required vaccinations and screenings prior to the start of employment. This may include, but is not limited to, the COVID-19 vaccination, influenza vaccination, and/or any future required vaccines and screenings. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Participate as a team leader to deliver systems integrations of medium to high complexity using multiple technologies including Intersystems IRIS\Ensemble \ Object Script \ Cache, Microsoft .NET, Java, Perl, Flynet, Boston Workstation and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Works closely with the Directory of Data Integration on integration strategy and policy for Conifer.
- Able to drive scalable and robust integrations as a leader of a medium to large sized teams.
- Able to provide leadership in all steps of the software development process.
- Have lead multiple development projects as a technical lead. Preferably, integration projects.
- Have been a systems matter expert on a project.
- Develop systems based on written specifications.
- Knowledge of Integration Engines and how they work.
- Ability to use object oriented programming languages like Java or Microsoft C# and to understand object oriented programming concepts.
- Able to use UML diagrams to show system design.
- Enforce coding standards.
- Able to design relational databases and understands implications of design tradeoffs.
- Relational database programming including the development of complicated SQL statements.
- Unit test code preferably with a unit testing framework.
- Understand various software development lifecycles like Agile or Waterfall.
- Willing to learn new programming languages, technologies and platforms.
- Understand source control and work item tracking with solutions like Git.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to engage with teams who may be remote.
- Provide high level and detailed estimates.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or management information systems
- 12+ years of experience as a developer
- 7+ years of experience as an integration developer
- 6+ years of Relational Database Experience like Microsoft SQL, Oracle, or MySQL
- 5+ years of Integration Engine experience like Intersystem Ensemble, Mirth, Infor Cloverleaf, or Orion Health Rhapsody.
- Emulation software experience like Flynet or Boston Workstation a plus.
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Healthcare revenue cycle experience a plus
- HL7 and/or Healthcare X12 EDI experience a plus
- ETL tool experience a plus.
- Experience with major hospitals systems like Epic, Cerner, McKesson a plus.
- Cloud experience with Azure and ADO a plus.
Include minimum certification required to perform the job. PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to work in sitting position, use computer and answer telephone
- Ability to travel
- Includes ability to walk through hospital-based departments across broad campus settings, including Emergency Department environments
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office Work Environment
- Hospital Work Environment
- Approximately 10% travel may be required
Job: Conifer Health Solutions
Primary Location: Frisco, Texas
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days