Inside Sales Specialist (Lead Generation) U.S. Remote Worker
The Emmes Company, LLC ("Emmes") is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization dedicated to excellence in supporting the advancement of public health and biopharmaceutical innovation. We believe in the power of truth, so much so that we named our company Emmes, which means truth. Through decades of experience we have learned that collaborative relationships thrive and human health benefits when truth is our compass.
Our "Character Achieves Results" culture is driven by five key values that guide our actions in the way we conduct research and distinguish us as an organization: Integrity, Agility, Passion for Excellence, Collaborative Partnerships and Intellectual Curiosity. We are a trusted partner to clients who share our passion for improving public health in a world of ever-changing scientific research.
If you share our motivations and passion in research, come join us! You will be joining a collaborative culture that empowers every Emmes employee - from entry level through top executive - to contribute to our clients' success by sharing ideas openly and honestly. Primary Purpose
The Inside Sales position identifies and pursues new business opportunities with prospective clients. They generate prospective customers through cold calling/contacting and qualifying leads. Responsibilities
- Sells the company's capabilities and differentiates Emmes from competitors
- Follows up on leads generated from business intelligence sources and marketing campaigns
- Mails marketing/sales literature to prospective clients
- Develops client call cycle to achieve objectives and sales plan
- Establishes, nurtures and grows client relationships
- Identifies the right "win strategy" for individual opportunities and client partnerships
- Interacts well with operations and has a detailed understanding of our operations including capabilities, capacity, and timelines
- Sets and manages customer expectations, and participates in internal sales meetings, supporting BDD's and Sr. BDD's
- Supports Biopharma sales, and may provide non-profit/foundation, or public-private partnership sales assistance as needed
- Organizes and hosts client visits
- Evaluates proposals and quotations for customers and ensures both client and company requirements are met, and participates in proposal scope development
- Uses CRM tool to manage internal communications and document territory and client information
- Keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as competitive posture of the company
- Prepares activity and forecast reports
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in scientific or business field
- 2-3 years of sales and business development experience in providing CRO services to the biotech, pharmaceutical and/or government market segments
- Demonstrated ability to acquire, grow, and retain client base, as well as manage difficult situations
- Strong working relationships with internal operations, scientific and business staff
- Effective presentation, documentation and interpersonal/teamwork skills preferably
- Ability to prioritize tasks and provide a high level of responsiveness and timely service on a day-to-day basis as well as balancing the unexpected needs of the company and clients as they arise
- Demonstrated organizational skills, high attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task
- Strong written, verbal, and problem-solving skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency
Why work at Emmes?
At Emmes, your actions and hard work will have a direct impact on public health initiatives, both globally and in our local communities with opportunities for volunteerism through our Emmes Cares
community engagement program. We offer a competitive benefits package focused on the health and needs of our growing workforce, including:
- 401k & Profit Sharing Plan
- Work From Home Anywhere in the US
CONNECT WITH US!
- Casual Dress Code & Work Environment
Follow us on Twitter
Find us on LinkedIn - The Emmes Company, LLC
The Emmes Company, LLC is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics. Emmes is a federal government contractor and requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Individuals with medical conditions or sincerely religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.