Inside Sales Executive, Outbound SMB
Paycor empowers leaders to develop winning teams. Our Human Capital Management (HCM) software modernizes every aspect of People Management from the way you recruit, onboard, develop, pay, and retain employees. Best of all? Our team is growing, and there’s never been a better time to join! If you love to Think Big, Dream Big, Compete to Win, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
The Inside Sales Executive, Outbound calls on and sells Paycor products and services to new prospects in some of our top markets. They are responsible for self-generating leads in remote or existing Paycor markets through prospecting, telemarketing, sales database management, and other lead sourcing activities. They are responsible for calling on potential client leads to present Paycor products and services as needed. The Inside Sales Executive, Outbound is responsible for achieving assigned monthly and annual sales quotas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify potential clients through networking, prospecting, telemarketing, sales database management and other lead sourcing activities*
- Call on potential clients and leads by phone and demonstrate Paycor products and services via web-based presentations*
- Demonstrate the Paycor sales process consistently, with emphasis on conducting thorough analysis discussions*
- Analyze current practices of potential clients and identify sales opportunities*
- Meet or exceed agreed upon sales activity and sales targets*
- Record all sales activity and results in SFDC in a timely manner*
- Research and record all profiling information on unknown accounts to build database integrity
- Assist in the conversion process for new clients, including submission of complete paperwork for new clients and the successful processing of the initial payroll
- Work closely with Client Services staff to support effective new client implementation/transition
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and regular attendance
- Maintain ethical business practices
- Other duties as assigned
- On an as needed basis, assist Associate Manager in the development of less experienced Sales Executives
*Indicates essential job functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 0-3+ years proven track record of related work experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business or business-related field preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, enthusiasm and strong work ethic
- Able to excel in a fast-paced work environment without direct daily supervision
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, etc.)
- Strong mathematical aptitude and problem-solving skills
Paycor Total Rewards
We are proud to provide best-in-class benefits delivering a personal and professional experience that meets you where it matters most – the well-being of you and your loved ones.
- A flexible virtual-first work philosophy
- An initial equity award in Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) for all new Associates and on-going award opportunities to participate in the value created through Paycor’s growth
- 401(k) with $.65 match for every dollar contributed up to 6% of eligible pay
- Generous paid time off in addition to 10 paid holidays (including YOUR Holiday to celebrate a day or holiday you hold special)
- Three medical plan options – including a $0 cost option and travel & lodging support to ensure access to medical care
- Paid leave for birth parents, non-birth parents, elder caregivers, and military support
- Sabbatical opportunities for tenured Associates
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan, which enables you to buy PYCR stock at a 15% discount
- Inclusive and accessible Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to help with everyday challenges