At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a member of our team, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
Are passionate about client success.
Enjoy collaborating with others.
Strive to exceed expectations.
Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
As an Inside Sales Consultant,you will work with our current customer base, providing contract renewals and additional solutions that will deliver on customer expectations . You will manage a monthly portfolio, making outbound calls to review our clients current solutions, uncover opportunities, and ensure successful adoption of products, services and strategic activities to drive value for the client and promote account expansion and retention.
This is a US Remote position. Preference will be given to candidates in the Central Time Zone. All candidates must be available to work Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm CT. You are:
An ambitious individual with a can-do attitude that enjoys interacting with customers and prospects over the telephone, willing to be a subject matter expert in our products and be able to recommend appropriate solutions for our clients.You describe yourself as autonomous, high performing,team driven, and passionate about customer success.You are committed to championing new ideas, strategies, or concepts to ensure that business is retained, and the client is satisfied. You see opportunities where others see challenges. You will:
- Learn product line quickly: Complete the two-week training and be knowledgeable in the most common Pitney Bowes Postage Meters and mailing solutions, lease and rental agreements, and confidently navigate through the companys systems, in order to achieve 80% of target by the end of your first month.
- Achieve quota: Within 3 months, consistently monthly sales quotas at 100% by making on average 65 calls per day and converting at least 12-15% of your lease renewals into an upgrade, cross-sell, or additional solution sale.
- Create accurate lease agreements: Accurately record customer transactions and create lease agreements with no errors. Partner with manager and Sales Support to resolve all errors to the clients satisfaction, where possible.
- Expertly navigate companys tools: Effectively and rapidly manage multiple screens, software applications, and other tools to effectively plan and document sales activities, document customer information, campaign management, account development, pipeline adds and forecasting.
- Exceed quota: Within 6 months, be able to quickly identify changes needed and implement solutions to improve performance and exceed sales quotas. Share best-practice techniques with new hires and other members of your team. Enjoy your hard work through uncapped commission.
- Professional Development: Participate in at least 1 team development activity, committee, training, or volunteer activity each year and present what you learned at a weekly team huddle to help cultivate your work environment and strengthen the knowledge of your whole team.
- Punctuality and dependable attendance is critical to success
- Demonstrated history of achieving results; preferably in a B2B, inside sales environment.
- Proven core sales skills, including: qualification questioning, handling objections, and associate level solutions and consultative sales skills.
- Ability to navigate numerous Customer Relationship Management (CRM), web browsers, and other relevant computer applications simultaneously while advising customers in a fast-paced environment.
- Home office/desk with reliable Internet service sufficient to meet the needs of the position. Proven success working from home is preferred, but not required. All computer equipment and peripherals will be provided.
- Available to work Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm Central Time.
Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
Offer comprehensive benefits globally ( pbprojectliving.com )
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ+ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.