Come join the true partner of global healthcare companies who builds transformational solutions by challenging the boundaries of commercialization strategies to improve the lives of patients.Remote Engagement Pharmaceutical Sales RepresentativeVirtual-US-Eastern and Central Time Zones Preferred
Current opportunity exists for a high energy, successful pharmaceutical sales representative with remote engagement or hybrid sales experience to join our new team. This is an opportunity to work remotely from your home office utilizing your remote inside sales virtual pharmaceutical sales skills.
As an Amplity employee you will enjoy a competitive base salary, bonus opportunity, full benefit package including, medical, dental, vision, 401K, and generous PTO offerings. Please apply at once if you meet the below and are ready to be a part of a new and exciting new remote engagement sales team.
The Inside Sales Representative (Representative) initiates outbound sales calls to healthcare professionals across a variety of channels to engage in conversation around the client's product. The Representative will maintain a current and competent level of knowledge on the program and meet program key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Make outbound calls to a target list of healthcare professionals engaging in approved sales conversations and sales messaging
- May provide field vacancy coverage and white space territory support
- Manage daily call responsibilities according to defined expectations, with the purpose of achieving KPIs and sales objectives
- Verify and complete required data entry in systems, such as details of the target's responses and any follow-through actions.
- Profile and manage targeted list of healthcare professionals and provide value-added benefits to grow product volume
- Must be able to successfully complete client training and meet training expectations in order to proceed to servicing client's customers within the parameters of the program.
- Maintain call productivity and metrics that are required by the company and the client
- Manage daily sales call activity to optimize time and maximize the achievement of sales
- Listen and respond appropriately to customer needs and questions
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of client product program and ensure clear, concise, and accurate communication of program information with target audiences using proper terminology
- Successfully complete client training and meet training expectations set by the client to proceed to servicing client's customers within the parameters of the program
- Effectively and timely communicate with Sales Manager on project's progress
- Create and maintain a positive impression with client and client's customers
- Utilize tools and technology to effectively engage customers in product discussions
- Fully comply with all compliance requirements, laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Respond to inbound calls from HCPs to address their questions regarding product(s), if required by the program
- Prepare reports for management as needed
- Other projects as assigned
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA Degree required from an accredited university or college
- Successful pharmaceutical sales experience currently or within the past 12 months
- Ability to navigate TEAMS, Zoom and other meeting platforms successfully
- Strong technology and computer skills
- Proof of Covid vaccine
- A combination of field and inside pharmaceutical (Hybrid) sales experience or fully remote inside sales experience
- Track record of sales performance meeting and exceeding sales objectives
- Cardiovascular experience
- Pre-Authorization, Managed Markets account pull through
- Eastern or Central Time Zones
- Pacific Time Zone may be considered
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Consistently meets or exceeds KPIs (activity metrics and quality customer engagements)
- Demonstrates consistently strong product and customer knowledge
- Demonstrates ability to navigate offices/accounts, building rapport, and getting past the gatekeeper to share product information
- Demonstrates high-level collaboration skills to optimally maximize customer interactions and territory management with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Ability to convey technical concepts accurately and clearly
- Demonstrates the ability to forge and manage both individual customer and account business relationships, including difficult to access customers and accounts
- Demonstrates ability to function effectively and employ a "business owner mindset", including working across multiple customer segments, product portfolios, and working in flexible matrix configurations
- Ability to analyze metrics to assess progress against objectives
- Excellent selling, closing, persuasion and presentation skills.
- Ability to comprehend and communicate complex technical/medical terminology and to maintain the required technical expertise including competitive product knowledge.
- Good organizational and planning skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and working proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good organizing/planning skills/disciplined
- Self-motivated/performance accountability
Amplity provides a comprehensive array of multichannel message delivery solutions to the life sciences industry. From in field to inside and from promotional to clinical, Amplity centers-of-excellence include field sales and service, live video detailing, inside credentialed sales specialists, inside sales and service, clinical health educators, and medical science liaisons. A wide range of vital support solutions-each of which serves all of the company's message delivery channels-includes recruiting, training, performance management, operations, data/analytics, and compliance. Amplity Health provides the human touch to precision multichannel messaging delivered at the right time and through the right channels to achieve maximum impact.Partnership. Amplified.OUR CULTURE
When you join Amplity Health, you have the opportunity to work with and learn from leaders in the health care industry. Our commitment to a team-oriented culture and value-based leadership model provides an environment where our employees can work to their full potential. Opportunities with Amplity offer competitive compensation and dependent on the opportunity could include a comprehensive benefits package and 401K benefits. Join the Amplity team to grow with the nation's leader in healthcare.
One of our goals is to continuously drive innovation through our people by creating an open, respectful, inclusive and trustworthy work environment. We encourage and support equal employment opportunities for all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Employment decisions are evaluated on the basis of an individual's skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance and other qualifications. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment.
To learn more about us, visit our website at amplity.com or our social media pages.OUR DIVERSITY POLICY
We encourage and support equal employment opportunities for all associates and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or veteran status. Employment decisions are evaluated on the basis of an individual's skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance and other qualifications. In addition, Amplity Health maintains policies and procedures designed to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which Amplity Health has facilities.