At Zebra, we're reinventing how businesses operate at the enterprise edge - helping them run faster, smarter, and more connected than ever before.
A dynamic community of builders, doers and problem solvers, we each play a unique role - shaping new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and partnering with companies on the front line of business.
Being a part of Zebra means making your mark as we make digital transformation a reality.
It means growing into a leader at a leading company that makes a distinct difference - because together, we've only just begun. We build today, so we can create tomorrow. Join Zebra and change the world with us.
The Inside Business Development Rep is responsible for researching, prospecting and qualifying potential customers within the Retail vertical for our Software Sales Executives that are closing large, complex deals.
This is a remote position. The ideal candidate will reside in the western or mountain time zone, however willing to consider qualified applicants that reside anywhere in the US. ~ 10% travel to be expected post-COVID.
* Qualifying and producing quality leads for Sales Executives.
* Sourcing contacts and leads in the areas of retail, hospitality, and restaurants.
* Assisting sales and marketing executives with various direct marketing activities and programs.
* Interacting by phone and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-Level executives.
* Contacting various C-Level and senior level (CxO, Director, VP, SVP) executives and scheduling tele-conferences, Web meetings, and face to face meetings.
* Effectively leveraging telephone, email, LinkedIn, and other proven methods to engage prospects.
* Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of the Reflexis cloud-based solution.
* Analyzing prospect's needs, understand business processes, identify projects, determine requirements and ascertain potential solutions.
* Maintaining and updating SalesForce.com, a CRM package with daily activity logs and managing data quality.
* Participating in marketing programs, such as creation and maintenance of mailing lists, invitations, webinars, sales symposiums, and trade shows.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience 3 + years' experience in B2B sales Previous/current cold calling experience with the ability to prospect at a high level Must live within the US with the ability to travel ~ 10% post-COVID
* Reside in the western or mountain time zone
* Experience in technology or software greatly desired
* Experience selling into the Retail industry/vertical highly sought after
* Demonstrated proficiency in sourcing tools like: LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, and Outreach
* Proficiency using Salesforce.com and/or telemarketing enterprise software tool
* Ability to be successful reaching decision makers and quickly qualifying a sales opportunity
* Proven record of meeting/exceeding sales goals and metrics
* Basic understanding of IT fundamentals (infrastructure, data center, data security, cloud, mobile)
* Ability and desire to work in a fast paced, challenging (FUN) environment
* Energetic and self-motivated with a sense of urgency
* Attention to the details; organized and metrics-driven
* Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable) with a professional presence
Additional Physical Requirements
* Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods
* Moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one worksite to another
* Communicating with others to exchange information
* Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
* Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned
* Must be able to see color