Minimum Required Skills:
Linux Engineering, Python, Shell Scripting, AWS, Site Reliability Engineering, Java Virtual Machine, Haskell, GIT, Ansible
Our client is seeking an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join their Infrastructure team. This role requires a mix of systems engineering, software development, site reliability engineering, and systems administration expertise.
*** This role is - Remote Eligible
What You Will Be Doing
In this role you will be:
- Designing, developing, managing, and ensuring the reliability of a wide range of critical infrastructure systems, services, tools, and automation that provide the foundation for our SaaS application platform.
- Developing next-generation strategic architecture and existing infrastructure management tools.
- Troubleshooting critical production issues that our DevOps teams have escalated and require Level 3 expertise.
- Working closely with our application teams to optimize integration between our SaaS software and infrastructure.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 3-7 years of Linux Engineering experience
- Advanced Python and shell scripting experience
- Experience automating AWS, including EC2, EBS, S3, DynamoDB, RDS, SQS, SNS, VPC, Lambda, and EKS
- Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) experience is a plus
- Understanding of JVM and the ability to write Haskell is a strong plus
- Experience using git, Ansible, yum/RPM, Kubernetes & Docker, and/or Datadog is a plusSo, if you are an Infrastructure Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice