- Monitor and Maintain Benco’s Global Infrastructure
- Install, Configure, Patch, Troubleshoot, and Improve Windows and Linux Servers
- Install, Configure, Patch, Troubleshoot, and Improve LAN and WAN Systems
- Perform user onboarding, offboarding, and changes
- Assist with Application, Virtualization, and Telephony Administration
- Triage any alerts to determine the appropriate method and criticality of response.
- Prepare, document, and update standard operating procedures and policies.
- System Configuration Standards
- Knowledge-Base and Troubleshooting Articles
- Acceptable Use Policies
- Compliance and Regulatory Policies
- Perform some after-hours support as required
- Approximately one Saturday per quarter is used for disruptive maintenance.
- After-hours availability for critical system issues.
- Night Differential 20%
- HMO with 1 free dependent upon hire
- Life Insurance
- 20 PTO credits upon regularization
- Great Company Culture
- Career Growth and Learning
- Annual Performance Review/Increase
- Basic 60k plus standard allowance
- Education: Bachelor of Science in an IT-related discipline
- Experience: Five years of hands-on experience in an IT Infrastructure Role
- An equivalent combination of Education and Experience may be considered.
- (Required) Proven competence in automating routine tasks with PowerShell, bash, and/or Perl scripting.
- (Required) Hands-on administrative experience with Windows Server Operating System, through the current version
- (Required) Hands-on administrative experience with some flavor of Linux or Unix. RHEL preferred.
- (Required) Hands-on administrative experience with Azure, Office365, Intune and MS Exchange.
- (Required) Hands-on administrative experience with virtualization technologies, VMware preferred.
- (Required) Hands-on LAN and WAN administration experience. Cisco preferred, Silver Peak SD-WAN a plus.
- (Preferred) Hands-on Telephony / Contact Center administrative experience, Talkdesk preferred.
- (Preferred) An understanding of Microsoft SQL Server through the current version.
- (Preferred) Hands-on administrative experience with Firewalls and Intrusion Detection and Intrusion Prevention
Technologies. FortiGate technology preferred.
- (Required) A motivated, self-directed team player who can work under pressure and is passionate about Information
- Technology. A healthy dose of curiosity about why things work the way they do is a huge benefit.
- (Required) Strong written and spoken English skills. This position will require that you communicate with co-workers at all
- levels of the organization.
- (Required) A positive, “can-do” attitude is critical to the role.