100% REMOTE supporting Central hours.
Client is in Manufacturing industry - Knowledge of IoT or OT network technology is highly desired)
Relevant Certifications (e.g., CISM, CISSP, etc.) are highly desired.
- Protect Client environment through effective vulnerability / patch management
- Ensure underlying security technology is properly configured and maintained/refreshed
- Keep consistent and open dialog to uncover issues, risks, and challenges
- Engage and facilitate NTT Data capability experts when appropriate
- Maintain a forward-looking security roadmap using Risk/Industry/Regulatory-based perspective
- Daily review of monitoring activity, highlight and communicate concerning events or trends
- Conduct information security operational reviews with account and Client key stakeholders on a mutually agreed to schedule
- Incident response support participation
- Perform Critical Practice assessments
- Meet with Service Delivery leaders
- Review Service Management reports and maintain program status report
- provided by Dice