We are Imagine Communications the solutions to broadcasters in the media industry. Our long history in broadcasting focusing on our customers' needs enables us to produce products that support our customers. Solutions that broadcasters rely on every day.
Imagine Communications offers a generous Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance package and HSA and 401(k) options with company matching. We like to make sure all our employees are safe when travelling so we've got travel insurance covered too. Employee Wellbeing is a priority for us, so all employees and their family have access to our EAP and Wellness programs, including LifeSpeak and Vitality. Volunteer in your community and we will pay for that too.
A Bit About The Role
We are hiring an Information Security Analyst to work in our growing IT Security team. You will support activities relating to administrative (i.e., security policies and processes, audits) and technical (i.e., SIEM, vulnerability scanning) controls. To do well in this role you should have a bachelor's degree in computer science and experience in the information security field. CISSP certification is a plus.
* Administer security policies and processes, governance and risk management program, RFPs/contracts, third-party vendors, and compliance frameworks.
* Assist in maturing overall security program and aligning with security frameworks.
* Conduct audits and tests to ensure compliance with security policies and processes.
* Facilitate internal phishing campaigns, security announcements, and security awareness training.
* Support IT Security Liaison Program and key roadmap initiatives to include DevSecOps and Cloud Security.
* Leverage security tools such as SIEM and asset/vulnerability scanners to monitor and secure environment.
* Minimum of 5-7 years' experience in information security field.
* General knowledge of security domains to include governance, risk, and compliance management; asset security; security architecture and engineering; communication and network security; identity and access management (IAM); security assessments; security operations; software development security; and security frameworks (i.e., ISO 27001, SOC2).
* In-depth understanding of firewalls, SIEM, vulnerability scanning, patch management, antivirus, and IDPS concepts.
* Hands-on experience with security tools, conducting security audits, and performing compliance testing.
* Specialized knowledge and experience in DevSecOps and Cloud Security preferred.
Celebrating difference, together stronger
At Imagine Communications, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our customers, our employees, our products, and our communities. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect. Imagine Communications is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.