provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking an Informatica IDQ Lead/Architect
for our client in the Consulting
domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract
position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately. Duration:
12+ Months Contract Location:
Remote Role: Informatica IDQ Lead/Architect
Primary Skills: Python
The Informatica IDQ Lead/Architect
must have at least 7+ years of experience. Requirements & Qualifications:
- Experience in ETL development using Informatica Power Center & IDQ.
- Strong programming experience with SQL and Oracle databases.
- Strong UNIX and shell scripting experience is required Autosys scheduling experience.
- Strong experience in Performance Tuning and developing High Volume Data Loads required.
- Strong ability to understand, document and communicate technical architectures, best practices, toolsets and solutions.
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience with DOORS, Rational Clear Case, Remedy, Clear Quest, Quality Center and SharePoint are a plus.
- Playing the role of a IDQ Developer
- MDM Implementation for a full SDLC lifecycle
- Designs, develops, tests IDQ and Power Center mappings and workflows.
- Develops scripts to execute and test mappings and workflows.
- Must be facilitating the establishment and implementation of standards, guidelines and best practices that guide the various Data Warehouse projects within the organization
- Able to provide data architecture solutions
- Strong analytical and technical aptitude experience required.
- Collaborate with source systems data stewards and technical personnel for data governance and to resolve any data quality or technical issues related to data ingestion Education:
Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent. Experience:
Minimum 7+ years Relocation:
This position will cover relocation expenses Travel:
No Local Preferred:
Yes Recruiter Name: Sandeep Pal
Recruiter Phone(Ext: 2247)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: More than 5 years
- provided by Dice