Gainwell Technologies LLC
Gainwell Technologies makes the healthcare system work better for everyone. We fight fraud, waste, and abuse so people have access to healthcare-now and in the future. Using innovative technology and powerful data analytics, we help government and commercial payers reduce costs, increase quality, and achieve regulatory compliance. We also help consumers take a more active role in their own health. Each year, we save our clients billions of dollars while helping people live healthier lives. At Gainwell Technologies, you will develop new skills and build your career in a dynamic industry while making a difference in the lives of others.
We are seeking a talented individual for support of Informatica B2BDX/MFT applications who is responsible for developing and maintaining configurations, scripts, endpoints, profiles, parameters and processes that manage corporate inbound and outbound data.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and maintain programs and processes that manage corporate inbound and outbound data.
- Troubleshoot and repair failed Informatica B2BDX/MFT scripts, parameters, profile setups and configurations.
- Review older setups and suggest/implement automated improvements.
- Act as liaison for internal & external technical staff as well as business areas to set up data transfer processes.
- Manage and coordinate source data, electronic data, and cycle processing data.
- Transfer data between systems.
- Liaison with business and tech communities to get new electronic data transfer setup completed in a timely fashion.
- Provide technical support during and after implementation for Informatica B2BDX/MFT applications.
- Respond to inquiries regarding Informatica B2BDX/MFT technical transfers issues with enrollment, claims, payments, and/or clearinghouse activities.
- Conduct analysis of Informatica B2BDX/MFT transfers and is responsible for documentation and reports.
- 2 years' experience in related field, experience with moving data between various platforms required, intimate knowledge of FTP, SFTP, MFT, Encryption (file & transmission) successful track record of training business user on technical tools, and the following computer experience:
- Experience with moving data between various platforms required
- Intimate knowledge of FTP, SFTP, MFT, Encryption (file & transmission), general EDI, and Networking skills; experience using various encryption tools, especially PGP
- Understanding and use of SSH ciphers and algorithms.
- Healthcare experience and knowledge of ANSII transaction sets preferred, Windows/Network Admin and Unix/Linux.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Ability to write and debug scripts.
- Ability to understand PC/UNIX environments and effectively move data between various platforms.
- Ability to work with all Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point & Access.
- Average manual dexterity in use of a PC, phone, sorting, filing and other office machines.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to handle stress well.
- Ability to apply good customer service skills.
- Ability to be careful and thorough about detail.
- Working knowledge of HIPAA privacy and Security rules.
- Ability to analyze information and use logic and process to address work-related issues and problems.
- Ability to organize well.
- Ability to work independently to meet objectives.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to perform well in team environment, with staff at all levels, to achieve business goals.
- Ability to function under pressure and deadline oriented project demands as well as manage multiple initiatives.
- Ability to troubleshoot existing applications.
- Ability to accomplish goals by relying on limited experience and judgment to plan.