Job Description :
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to Accessibility or call (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won't receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Responsible for evaluating and making prudent credit decisions within established credit policy and exception guidelines in compliance with all state and federal regulations, on indirect loan applications from our automobile dealership base.
requires auto underwriting experience/credit experience
Hours will be 9-6 or 10-7 EST Monday-Friday with 9-2 EST Saturday rotation
fully remote within Truist retail footprint
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Adhere to Truist credit guidelines and operating procedures.
2. Analyze information received from credit application and credit reporting agencies to render prudent credit decision.
3. Meet decision turn around service levels while processing a high volume of applications.
4. Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with our dealer clients through telephone calls and occasional dealer visits.
5. Assist our operations team in resolving problems related to the funding of dealer's loans.
6. Work with our Dealer Relationship Managers to build strong dealer relationships.
7. Monitor dealer performance to ensure dealer meets our performance and efficiency guidelines.
8. Assist business partners in problem resolution on indirect loan customers.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor's degree, or equivalent education and related training or experience
2. One to Two years indirect lending or auto industry experience
3. Strong analytical ability
4. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
6. Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
7. Ability to work in high volume, fast paced environment
1. Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business field, or equivalent education and related training or experience
2. Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office software products
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify