Inclusion and Diversity Program Director
- Human Resources
- Full Time
Who we are:
Jamf, the standard for Apple in the enterprise, extends the legendary Apple experience people love to businesses, schools, hospitals and government organizations by simplifying Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV deployment, management and security — anytime, anywhere. We do what no one sees, but everyone relies on, building a better, faster IT management solution for the Apple platform.
Today, more than 36,000 customers from more than 150 countries rely on Jamf to help them succeed with Apple. We don’t say we are the best, but we strive to be the best. We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for helping people make sense of technology. Freeing nurses to care, teachers to teach and businesses to thrive.
What you’ll do at Jamf:
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. The Inclusion and Diversity Program Director is a leader, champion, change agent and subject matter expert in Inclusion and Diversity. This role will strengthen and further define the inclusion, diversity, and equity strategy across Jamf. It will oversee the design, development and implementation of strategies and programs, and will act as a collaborative partner and trusted advisor to senior leadership and HR. The successful candidate will be part visionary (to design, develop, and oversee programs) and part front-line deployment leader (to roll out and continually improve the programs). The Inclusion and Diversity Program Director is a key contributor to the Human Resources Leadership Team at Jamf, reporting to the VP, HR.
- Establish corporate Inclusion & Diversity (I&D) vision and strategic goals in partnership with Jamf’s senior leadership team
- Provide oversight and direction for the Inclusion & Diversity steering committee
- Partner with Jamf’s Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to understand needs, prioritize projects, and provide guidance and administrative support for programming and events
- Advise senior leadership on tools, techniques, trends and training programs to achieve I&D goals
- Inspire and empower leaders to drive I&D initiatives and results within their business
- Foster an environment of dialogue, collaboration, community and inclusion as evidenced by active delivery and/or participation in all Jamf I&D events
- Utilize external resources and networking to provide benchmarking and trend analysis to inform strategic decision making and programs
- Forecast, manage and allocate budget related to I&D initiatives
- Execute I&D programs and projects based on priorities and goals, partnering with the following groups:
- Recruiting and Talent Brand to ensure diversity of candidate pipeline
- HR Operations to deliver transparent reporting
- Learning and Development to develop and deliver training for leaders and individual contributors
- Learning and Development and Recruiting on collegiate and high school intern programs
- Jamf Nation Global Foundation, Facilities, and other Jamf Committees on any community outreach programming
- Monitor and improve programs by measuring results and ensuring accountability
- Organize, schedule and facilitiate monthly all Jamf I&D meetings
- Provide support for I&D events on-site and virtual
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Organizational Management and Development or Human Resources Management; or related field (preferred)
- 5 years experience serving in inclusion and diversity roles (required)
- 5 years cross functional project management experience (required)
- 5 years of facilitation, coaching, consulting, and presenting to groups of all sizes (required)
- 5 years experience leading and influencing global initiatives at all levels (required)
- Prior experience building and delivering global inclusion and diversity programs from design to deployment (required)
- Strong understanding of global diversity, equity and inclusion issues
- Excellent written and verbal skills; able to identify biased language in communications
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy a fun and challenging environment
- This role may be based in Minneapolis, Eau Claire, Chicago or remote.
How we help you reach your best potential:
- We are progressive, but laid back. You are free to be you and work how you work best. Here, you manage your own day and your own work style.
- Our people are what make us great, and we protect our people. Jamfs across the globe receive a superior compensation and benefits package.
- Everyone has a voice and everyone can make a difference, our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- Opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 36,000 global customers with the best Apple Device Management solution in the world
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us.
- Ability to support and give back to your community through volunteer paid time off.
- We embrace all perspectives. Our employee led I&D groups encourage employees to make real, actionable differences here at Jamf.
- Ability to grow in your professional career through advancement opportunities, including tuition reimbursement for those obtaining a degree.
- 23 of 25 world’s most valuable brands rely on Jamf to do their best work (as ranked by Forbes).
- Over 100,000 Jamf Nation users, the largest online IT community in the world.
- 14,000 schools globally trust Jamf to help them succeed with Apple.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, genuine and willing to help, always. You support the team around you, you don’t point fingers or pass blame. You take responsibility for your actions, are open, and respect others. You value different perspectives, in how you work and how you learn. You are naturally inquisitive, like to create and be creative. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You put people first. You are a good person, someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. At Jamf, we put people first. We focus on the human before we focus on the technology. We are just good people that have it at their core to do what’s right – for our customers, our employees and our communities.