- rapid and effective resolution of both retail and corporate clients’ problems, sent to you as requests through the CRM system;
- advising clients on all matters concerning bookings and our product;
- communication with suppliers, hotels and clients by email and phone;
- working in CRM systems and with our internal databases.
- remote work;
- rotating Shift Schedule: This position follows a rotating shift schedule, working 2 days on and 2 days off (9 a.m - 9 p.m. Egypt time).
- a young and active team of super specialists;
- interesting and ambitious tasks that will take you to the next professional level;
- learning: seminars, trainings and conferences. If you want to participate in a conference, we will help to organize it;
- corporate discounts on hotels and other services.
- knowledge of English at Advanced level: capability of speaking on the phone in English and writing in business English;
- knowledge of Arabic language at Advanced level: capability of speaking on the phone in Arabic language and handling business correspondence;
- ability to learn quickly and be results-focused and stress-resistant;
- multi-tasking skills;
- possession of a strong sense of empathy;
- responsibility and carefulness;
- professional experience in the travel industry or in a concierge agency, ТМС, DMC or tour operators (as an advantage).