Come join the true partner of global healthcare companies who builds transformational solutions by challenging the boundaries of commercialization strategies to improve the lives of patients.Incentive Compensation AnalystRemote
Current opportunity exists for an Incentive Compensation Analyst. This is a full time, salaried position. Amplity provides a base salary, competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, paid holidays and more. Residence near a major airport, and location in the Eastern or Central US preferred. Position Summary:
The Incentive Compensation Analyst
will be responsible for the development and administration of client-based incentive compensation programs. The Incentive Compensation Analyst will coordinate with our internal compensation and payroll teams to deliver plan design and modifications, document creation, calculations, and payouts. The Incentive Compensation Analyst will interface with internal teams to ensure eligibility accuracy and payroll timelines are met.Essential Duties/Responsibilities
Key Working Relationships
- Documents and administers sales incentive and recognition programs for healthcare related field forces.
- Compiles, evaluates, and analyzes incentive compensation information.
- Crafts plan documents, describing methods used to determine payouts.
- Ensures compliance with processing of IC plans and policy guidelines.
- Works with raw data feeds from vendors, aggregating and preparing them for integration into internal systems as appropriate to ensure proper sales crediting.
- Performs quality control checks to validate accuracy of calculations.
- Coordinates the approval process and submission of payroll files.
- Prepares and reviews payment scorecards for plan participants.
- Serves as an Incentive Compensation consultant to internal and external clients as needed
- Assists in the development of sales and incentive compensation plan training modules as needed.
- Participates in client and project team meetings to provide insights into incentive compensation plan ideas.
The Right Candidate
- Reports to Sales Operations Manager.
- Works closely with Project Management and Commercial Leadership teams, external data teams, as well as support teams from other departments including IT, finance, and human resources.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with customers and client contacts.
The right candidate will have strong analytical and communication skills. He/she is self-motivated, detail-oriented and process driven. The incumbent will have a strong work ethic, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. In addition, the successful candidate should have the following profile:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college required, preferably in a business-related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in the areas of incentive compensation within the pharmaceutical industry
- Recent working knowledge of database management software, with SQL preferred
- Strong proficiency using Excel
- Understanding of, and experience working with, raw prescription/claims data from pharmaceutical industry providers (e.g. IQVIA, Symphony, etc.) preferred
- Ability to effectively collaborate with team members and cross-functionally
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to learn, understand and communicate complex information over virtual calls and telephone
- Good organizational and planning skills, with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Looking to learn and develop skills across sales operations
- Proof of Covid vaccination needed
Amplity provides a comprehensive array of multichannel message delivery solutions to the life sciences industry. From in field to inside and from promotional to clinical, Amplity centers-of-excellence include field sales and service, live video detailing, inside credentialed sales specialists, inside sales and service, clinical health educators, and medical science liaisons. A wide range of vital support solutions-each of which serves all of the company's message delivery channels-includes recruiting, training, performance management, operations, data/analytics, and compliance. Amplity Health provides the human touch to precision multichannel messaging delivered at the right time and through the right channels to achieve maximum impact.Partnership. Amplified.OUR CULTURE
When you join Amplity Health, you have the opportunity to work with and learn from leaders in the health care industry. Our commitment to a team-oriented culture and value-based leadership model provides an environment where our employees can work to their full potential. Opportunities with Amplity offer competitive compensation and dependent on the opportunity could include a comprehensive benefits package and 401K benefits. Join the Amplity team to grow with the nation's leader in healthcare.
One of our goals is to continuously drive innovation through our people by creating an open, respectful, inclusive and trustworthy work environment. We encourage and support equal employment opportunities for all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Employment decisions are evaluated on the basis of an individual's skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance and other qualifications. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment.
To learn more about us, visit our website at amplity.com or our social media pages.OUR DIVERSITY POLICY
We encourage and support equal employment opportunities for all associates and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or veteran status. Employment decisions are evaluated on the basis of an individual's skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance and other qualifications. In addition, Amplity Health maintains policies and procedures designed to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which Amplity Health has facilities.