Position is 100% remote.
Shift Details: 12:30 - 9pm, M-F, one weekend a month on a rotating schedule.
• Candidates must have proof of active current Property & Casualty License (in all 50 states) - supplier to hold and confirm license is in active and in good standing for the entire duration of the assignment.
Role Value Proposition:
Inside Sales Representative will work directly with pet parents to provide solutions for their pet insurance needs in a call center environment. He or she will manage and optimize inbound calls as well as other leads to increase policy sales. The Sales Agent will work to improve customer retention by problem solving, educating, and providing a WOW! experience for their customer.
• Manage inbound email, chat and phone inquiries from pet parents for the purpose of selling pet insurance policies.
• Manage time and other resources to ensure sales goals are met consistently.
• Handle all interactions promptly and effectively to minimize wait times.
• Build rapport with potential customers to reinforce the value of brand and our insurance products.
• Build strong knowledge of products and services offered.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
• Candidates must have proof of active current Property & Casualty License (in all 50 states) - supplier to hold and confirm license is in active and in good standing for the entire duration of the assignment
• High school diploma or GED
• 2 plus years sales experience
• Proven attendance reliability.
• Flexible schedule requirements, with the ability to work evenings and weekends.
• Licensed P&C Agents only - licensed in all 50 states
• Proven sales success within an inbound service environment, preferably a direct sales environment.
• Insurance industry sales experience
• Service industry and/or Contact Center experience
• Resident Property and Casualty Insurance License is preferred
• Ability to operate in a fast-pace, multi-tasking environment with deadlines.
• Strong written, verbal, interpersonal, and phone communication skills.
• Excellent tracking, follow-up, negotiating, and relationship building skills.
• Demonstrated ability to consistently overcome objections.
• Articulate, professional, and possesses a strong quality sales mindset with attention to detail.
• Proven history of adherence to corporate policies, procedures, and guidelines.
• Strong computer background using MS Word, Excel, and Internet.
AppleOne is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in people, and we are committed to working with people of all backgrounds and connecting them with clients and companies who share our goals of diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ancestry, color, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, disability, protected veteran status, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
For temporary assignments lasting 13 weeks or longer, the Company is pleased to offer major medical, dental, vision, 401k and any statutory sick pay where required.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability or health condition in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact your staffing representative who will reach out to our HR team.
AppleOne participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more about the E-Verify program.