Harbor Compliance is a fast-growing technology company that is reinventing how nonprofits and businesses manage critical areas of compliance. An Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 honoree, Harbor Compliance is using technology to simplify the complexities of business licensing and legal entity management. We have scaled to 25,000 clients and are just getting started.
Are you seeking to advance your career at one of the country's fastest-growing companies? Are you excited by the opportunity to work directly with leaders of globally-recognized brands to make a meaningful impact on their organizations? We are hiring high-energy professionals with strong communication skills and natural sales instincts to join our team of Inbound Account Executives.
The Inbound Account Executive is an inside salesperson that consults with prospects who have engaged with our marketing content or requested a sales conversation. This professional quickly responds to inquiries and identifies opportunities to create value, articulates a compelling business case for our solutions, and diligently follows through to close. The Inbound Account Executive will contribute to driving our next stage of growth.Responsibilities
- Demonstrate consistent lead response activities by phone, email, and chat
- Lead virtual demos to executives and stakeholders
- Build a pipeline of qualified opportunities and advance leads through deal stages to close
- Maintain complete and accurate records within the CRM system
- Become an expert in our technology, services, client needs, competitors, and industry trends
- Involve internal subject matter experts as needed to maximize value for prospects
- Communicate effectively and clearly across all media
- Manage quota and activities to exceed monthly and quarterly goals
- Position includes base salary plus uncapped commission.
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate sales experience
- Minimum one year inside sales experience
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets and quotas
- Independent work-ethic
- Interest in learning complex and changing technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience selling software/SaaS solutions
- Experience using HubSpot CRM, Google Suite, and Zoom