What you’ll do
Become part of an iconic brand that is set to revolutionize the all-electric pick-up truck & rugged SUV marketplace by achieving the following:
- Lead the installation and configuration of engineering software applications, ensuring they are set up according to organizational requirements.
- Work on integrating new applications with existing systems and infrastructure, ensuring smooth communication and interoperability
- Facilitate detailed plans for IT solution implementation, considering timelines, resource allocation, and potential impacts on existing workflows. Aim to minimize disruptions during the implementation phase.
- Conduct thorough testing of applications to identify and address issues or bugs before and after deployment, ensuring reliability and optimal performance.
- Provide support, troubleshoot issues, and ensure prompt resolution of incidents post-implementation. Manage maintenance processes to keep applications up-to-date and compliant with industry standards.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation related to application configurations, troubleshooting procedures, and best practices. Use documentation as a reference for future troubleshooting and training.
- Develop training materials and conduct sessions for end-users, ensuring effective utilization of newly implemented IT applications.
- Collaborate with internal teams, external vendors, and stakeholders. Participate in cross-functional meetings, contributing valuable insights to enhance IT infrastructure and application capabilities.
Location & Travel Expectations: The responsibilities of this role require in-office work 3 days per week and occasional attendance at other in-person meetings and events. The role will be based out of the Scout Motors location in Novi, MI.
What you’ll bring
We expect all Scouts to have integrity, curiosity, resourcefulness, and strive to exhibit a positive attitude, as well as a growth mindset. You’ll be comfortable with change and flexible in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. You’ll take a collaborative approach to achieve ambitious goals. Here’s what else you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 4+ years of experience in IT application implementation, deployment, support, and maintenance.
- An understanding of the ASPICE framework or other manufacturing processes.
- Strong expertise in technologies such as Catia, 3DX, AutoDesk, and VDI.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Previous experience with virtualization and cloud technologies.
What you'll gain
The benefits of joining Scout include the chance to build products and a company from the ground up. This is a chance to create something new and lasting – with an iconic brand at its foundation. In addition, Scout provides competitive compensation and benefits to support your physical, mental, and financial wellbeing. Program specifics are detailed in company policies and employee benefit guides, select highlights:
- Competitive insurance including:
- Medical, dental, vision and income protection plans
- 401(k) program with:
- An employer match and immediate vesting
- Generous Paid Time Off including:
- 20 days planned PTO, as accrued
- 40 hours of unplanned PTO and 14 company or floating holidays, annually
- Up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave for biological and adoptive parents of all genders
- Paid leave for circumstances related to bereavement, jury duty, voting time, or military leave
- Corporate Vehicle Program with:
- Eligibility to lease up to 2 vehicles at competitive rates
This is a full-time, exempt position, eligible to receive a base salary and to participate in an annual performance bonus program. The salary range listed represents the maximum and minimum starting base pay for this position as of the time of posting. Final salary offered will be determined based on factors including but not limited to the candidate's skills and experience. The annual performance bonus program is preset and not candidate dependent.
Initial base salary range = $120,000 - $140,000
Internal leveling code: IC9