Location: Remote (US Only)
PeopleStrategy is seeking an experienced Implementation Consultant to join our Implementation team. You will be responsible for assisting clients with the implementation of PeopleStrategy’s eHCM solution, including requirements gathering, process design, system configuration, testing and go-live. The Implementation Consultant is an active participant in all areas of the implementation process and in addition to working with the client, often works closely with a variety of internal and external partners. The Implementation Consultant manages several client implementations at once, typically with staggered project starts.
- Work with clients to understand requirements and business needs of implementation project
- Keep team members informed about on-going discussions with the client
- Identify issues that could hamper a successful project and help recommend and carry out acceptable solutions
- Communicate project status, issues, and risks to ensure successful system delivery
- Create the client’s database using the standard methodology and process
- Prepare and import the employee demographic data into the client’s database
- Set up and configure client’s validation lists and tables – organizational values, earnings, deductions, etc. per requirements and templates (HR Administration and Payroll Administration)
- Set up and configure client’s workflows (business processes), security roles and rights, etc. per requirements (System Administration)
- Supplement the training the client receives with hands-on direction of key tasks the client must know and master (employee maintenance, workflow approvals, processing payroll, etc.)
- Ready the employee wage/tax data, employee benefits, and dependent data for conversion
- Configure payroll processing tools and applicable payroll functions, benefit plans, time and attendance solution/time off plans, recruiting and applicant tracking module, and performance management reviews and goals per client requirements
- Verify look and feel of testing output of modules and deliverables to ensure it meets the requirements of unit testing (internal testing)
- Assist in the preparation of the testing strategy and test execution plan for the client’s user acceptance testing of modules and deliverables
- Achieve client sign off on key deliverables (modules)
- Partner with all involved parties to ensure successful client go-live and be available to address issues resolution during client stabilization
- Use all internal tools – CRM, action items log, etc. as designed
- Commitment to ongoing evaluation and continuous improvement of the Implementation Methodology, processes and procedures
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Positive outlook and attitude with solid technical and problem-solving skills
- Team player but ability to work independently
- Well organized and able to prioritize/make decisions
- Ability to shift gears quickly and multi-task.
- Communicates effectively, both verbally and written, to peers and business partners to include strong questioning and listening skills and ability to look beyond obvious answers to understand impacts
- Dedicated to meeting client expectations, acts with the client in mind, maintains effective client relationships
- Demonstrates concern for achieving objectives. Shows passion for improving delivery of services with a commitment to continuous improvement
- Anticipate and meet future client needs through effective planning that aligns with our vision, goals, and strategic initiatives
- Respond to change with a positive attitude and willingness to learn new ways to accomplish objectives.
- Make decisions authoritatively and wisely after adequately contemplating various available courses
- Demonstrated ability to follow sound business ethics when executing job responsibilities to build and maintain management confidence
- Honest and forthright, keeping word and commitments
- Understanding of general business issues including external factors that impact the business and industry
- Minimum 4-year degree
- Minimum of five years of demonstrated experience in HR Administration/HRMS implementations
- Minimum of five years of demonstrated experience in Payroll implementations
- Minimum of five years of demonstrated experience in Benefit Administration implementations
- General experience in implementing at least one of the following: Performance Management, Talent Management, Recruiting/Applicant Tracking, or Time and Attendance
From intuitive, hire-to-retire technology to comprehensive benefits consulting and HR services, PeopleStrategy offers employers a single source for the tools and services necessary to attract, manage and retain talent. A full-service broker, PeopleStrategy works with clients to identify competitive benefits packages to meet the needs of employees, their families and the company’s financial obligations. PeopleStrategy also provides clients with a technology suite that simplifies recruiting, hiring and onboarding, payroll and payroll taxes, open enrollment and benefits administration, time and attendance, compliance, reporting and more. Learn more at Peoplestrategy.com.
A career at PeopleStrategy offers the ability to enhance your expertise and achieve your personal and professional aspirations. Through it all, we’ll empower you with an environment that encourages open communication and big ideas, competitive pay for your performance, comprehensive benefits, and more opportunities to make your impact.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the person assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. PeopleStrategy management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary
- This is a remote position. However, there is an opportunity to work in either of our two offices that are located in Edison, NJ and Oldsmar, FL.