We at NJ Tech are focused on hiring highly skilled professionals who are excited by the opportunity to make a true impact on their careers as well as on our clients' businesses. We power our clients' success-and drive our consultants' career growth.
We are seeking an experienced and outstanding _______SOLUTION ARCHITECT WITH JAVA & AWS_________ for one of our esteemed client in Plano TX, but it will be REMOTE
Solution Architect (AWS &Java)
Location: REMOTE / Plano, TX
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related Field or equivalent job experience required
- 15+ years' experience in Information Technology, 5-8+ years in an Enterprise Architecture environment
- Certified AWS solution architect
- Experience in Cloud transformation projects
- Experience with container orchestration such Kubernetes, Mesos and containers such as Docker
- Hands-on experience in leading organizations through Cloud adoption and migration along with understanding of design standard methodologies for AWS (certification is preferred).
- You have a working knowledge of architecture frameworks
- Expertise with different architecture and design patterns and tools
- Consistent record of driving and leading large-scale architectural projects
- Experience in reviewing and selecting Technical and Applications Architectures solutions
- Experience of working with Technical and Application Architects
- Solid hands-on experience on software development life cycles
- Experience with a variety of modern programming languages and web-based development frameworks
- Solid experience working with diverse technology platforms
- You can successful mentor developers who are looking to become architects
Role and Responsibility:
- Define and Communicate complex technical and operational solutions and translate complex topics into simple business language to drive the value alignment.
- Compare and position tradeoffs between private and hybrid cloud solutions
- Adopt and plan for implementation of Industry best practices for connected vehicle systems
- Provide domain expertise in various decisions ranging from first cut feature analysis, providing heads-up on technical challenges with Executives, sharing inputs integrated plan for feature rollout and informing on the feature adoption approach.
- Define and Support enterprise system integration for features of the connected vehicle ecosystem
- Define standards for information collection and data storage architectures for connected vehicle entities.
- Connected Vehicle solutions are built on Cloud based platforms, security of this platform from various external threats and attack vectors is key to preventing financial losses resulting from compliance violations, data breaches, Customer experience impact and resulting loss in brand value.
- Lead the architecture discussions for integration with Partner systems aligning with global architecture principles and business requirements
- Technology adoption: Work on Proof of Concepts for adopting new cloud native apps and hybrid apps to resolve critical technical issues which can address business and technical goals
- Lead and review architectural discussions with various third-party products and Cloud providers
- Mentor and guide the business architects in arriving at right solution for various business requirements
- Work alongside the Delivery leads and provide status updates on architecture and design level approvals and blockers.
- Collaborate with the application, data, and infrastructure architects on defining, designing and delivering cloud specific technical architectures, patterns, technical quality, risks and operations of cloud architecture solutions for cloud native applications and cloud migrated applications.
- Crate level 1 architecture diagrams to define vehicle to cloud, channel to cloud and system architecture for the connected vehicle program
- Work with the cyber security and the web security team to ensure the compliance to the technical solution being implemented
- Review and support technical architectures for green field and brownfield identity management solution to support authentication of services available at the vehicle, user channels, conversational systems and third party systems
- Define and review cloud governance practices on public cloud based on industry standard reference architectures and well architected frameworks
- Support a global DevOps solution to integrate with the Global deployment and a global release management process
If you would like to pursue this opportunity, kindly reach us with your recent resume at SHAN (AT) NJTECHINC (DOT) COM or feel free to call us at
NJTECH is a globally managed IT service, IT consulting and Business solutions partner. Our "High Performance Business" strategy builds our expertise in technology and consulting. Our offshore consulting plays a major role in helping clients to achieve their objectives in the highest level; ultimately creating sustainable value to customers. Come, transform your career with us and be a part of our high-performing team.
- provided by Dice