Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Account Executive - SLED (WEST) -- REMOTE
The ECM Account Executive role is a commissioned sales position. This position is responsible for ensuring the consistent development of a pipeline of opportunities from upselling new software and services that will result in the quarterly sales goals set for the position. This role is dedicated to NET New opportunities and initial account expansion (12 months). Reporting of all activities associated with this position will come from the CRM system - which requires that all prospecting / sales activities are consistently and timely entered in the CRM system.
Essential job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Lead/Opportunity Generation and Pipeline Management - Responsible for responding to, developing and qualifying leads into opportunities. Responsible for generating their own leads and opportunities within and outside the Konica Minolta customer base. All lead qualification efforts will be managed and reported through the CRM system. Responsible for account planning with assigned Global Client Executives (GCE's), Allcovered vertical sellers, and/or Major Account Executives (MAE's). Responsible for ensuring a sales pipeline that, through consistent efforts, will meet sales goals.
• Opportunity Management & Forecasting- Responsible for managing/documenting the opportunity/sales process through the use of the CRM system. Consistent updates will be required to ensure accurate forecasts.
• Proposal / RFP Preparation - Responsible for managing the RFI/RFP process and the final response. Duties include pre-bid meetings, phone conferences, etc.
• Demonstrations & Konica Minolta ECM Experience - Responsible for identifying and qualifying the customer needs and documenting the solution to effectively work with a Sales Engineer to execute the Konica Minolta ECM Experience. This includes collaborating on alternatives for the proposed solutions and discuss or demonstrate other options per the client's requirements.
• Scope / Project Profile Preparation - Responsible for defining the requirements of the projects, along with developing and communicating the ROI and Goals of the project. Responsible for working with the Sales Engineer and Professional Services in developing a Project Profile that will result in the development of a price proposal.
• Pre-Implementation Activities - Responsible to participate in final review of the Functional Requirements Document (FRD), comparing expectations to the proposed delivered results.
• Post Implementation Activities - Responsible to participate in final review of the implementation, comparing expectations to the delivered results. Includes review of ROI and to assist in the development of the Case Study.
• Account Management - Responsible for consistently following up and developing NET New customer base. Activities include regular follow-ups with the Account, and discussions to ensure that the account is capitalizing on their system to the highest possible level. Responsible for identifying upsell/cross sell opportunities within assigned account base and engaging the proper team to close new opportunities.
• Event Participation - Responsible for participating in the planning and execution of various marketing activities. Roles may include actively driving attendance, presentations, and general networking activities.
• Performs other duties, as assigned.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Ability to collaborate with internal partners, coworkers and external vendors
• Ability to work within a team structure
• Strong listening skills - ability to understand customer needs and equate them to our solutions
• Strong knowledge of CRM tools
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel• Strong knowledge of ECM products and services - Kofax, Hyland OnBase, Nintex and SharePoint preferred
• MBA preferred; four- year college degree or satisfactory completion of a business curriculum from an accredited school and/ or equivalent work experience
• Seven to ten years of experience in complex sales
• Five to ten years of experience in the ECM or a related industry
• Experience providing solutions relating to business process improvement
• Experience servicing internal and external customers
• Experience working with external vendors/ partners
• Experience with Solution or Strategic Selling
Konica Minolta Offers:
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.