Be a part of North Wales Fire and Rescue Service’s ICT team based in Conwy, where you’ll be putting your technical and 1st line support experience to use by providing a professional and approachable point of contact for all ICT related matters.
In the ICT Service Desk Analyst role, you will be:
- Providing a single point of contact for all ICT related matters by ensuring all ICT incidents and requests are accurately logged, and technically qualified
- Providing regular updates to the Service users on calls that are outstanding
- Delivering 1st line technical diagnosis and support for all ICT incidents and service requests
- Completing resolutions and fulfilments where possible, including, restoration of files, performing administration tasks and actively monitor emails contained within the mail system and other related information systems tasks
- Responsible for the configuration of mobile devices including tablets and mobile phones whilst providing basic troubleshooting of faults with mobile devices and networks
- Efficiently managing own workload, to ensure the core duties of the Service Desk are delivered in a timely and professional manner
- Working closely with other ICT team members with tasks such as hardware moves, installations and updating the ICT asset data base
- Conducting building administration including fire alarm checks, meter readings, vehicle checks and fault reporting
To be considered for the ICT Service Desk Analyst role, you will have:
- Previous experience working within an ICT/technical environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft based systems
- Educated to HNC level or above in a related subject or equivalent working experience
- The ability to liaise with people at all levels within the Service as well as members of the public and visitors
- An ability to prioritise workload, work to deadlines and responding positively under pressure
- Confidence to work as a part of a team and in using your own initiative
- Level 2 Welsh Language Skills – Speaking and Listening
- A full UK Driving licence with the ability to travel throughout North Wales
This is a permanent vacancy, working 37 hours per week from Monday to Friday. The role is based in Conwy however, agile working may be available with a combination of remote working and office-based working from different Fire Service locations.
In return, you’ll receive a salary starting from £21,695 to £22,571 per annum PLUS employee benefits and training opportunities.
Please note that this post is subject to a DBS Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
To progress to the next stage of the recruitment process, please apply and we will send you further information on job details and application forms that will need to be completed before the closing date below.
Closing date for applications: 12.00 noon, 18th May 2022
Interview Dates: W/C 23rd May 2022
Please note, application forms will need to be completed to be considered for this role.
A career in the emergency services is a career to take pride in. So, if you believe you have the skills and experience to help support a frontline emergency service, then please get in touch today!
Supertemps Limited is acting on behalf of our client as an employment business.