CoEnterprise is an award-winning B2B software and professional services company headquartered in New York City. Founded in 2010, CoEnterprise delivers Data & Analytics solutions and services that transform how companies connect and do business. CoEnterprise approaches each relationship and engagement from the perspective of three core values: collaboration, ownership, and excellence. We value collaboration with both our partners and clients in order to present the best possible outcome for our customers. Our vow to accept ownership ensures that our entire staff takes pride in our work and it is our commitment to excellence that ensures that this work is at the highest standard possible.Job Description
The Managed Services Cloud Infrastructure Team Lead will provide Best-In-Class support for our Managed Services & Assurance clients. As an experienced Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you will build, design, deploy, maintain, and lead the implementation of Cloud solutions across multiple public cloud offerings, e.g. IBM, AWS, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure. This is a "hands-on" position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must be capable of working independently and collaboratively.Responsibilities Include
Team Lead Responsibilities:
Cloud Infrastructure Responsibilities
- Act as the Team Lead / Individual contributor to the Managed Services Organization
- Act as a player/coach to the Support organization
- Oversee daily coordination of ticket queues
- Assist with developing internal tools and best practices for analyzing and resolving customer issues in an expedient and efficient manner
- Identify emerging issues, communicate it with the relevant team and contribute to internal and external knowledge base systems as necessary
- Build and maintain effective internal relationships to help identify and resolve issues quickly
- Be hands-on and resolve customer issues as required
- Be the point of escalation to the support organization on urgent matters
- Coordinate and schedule customer status meetings to achieve contractual deliverables
- Ensure engineers are entering time correctly in ticketing system, including correct contract, appropriate effort for accurate reporting
- Help implement the technology direction, vision, and strategy to enable Cloud technology adoption
- Build, design, deploy, maintain and lead the implementation of Cloud solutions across multiple public cloud offerings, e.g. IBM, AWS, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure
- Participate in technology evaluation and reengineering teams to support strategy-definition and continuous process improvement activities
- Implement and refine cloud future state architectures and roadmaps including architecture standards, guidelines, and industry best practices.
- Develop, enhance, and maintain automation of cloud enablement tools
- Recognize and resolve all business issues and impact
- Assess urgency of issues and facilitate follow-up and resolution accordingly including service quality initiatives to support a "five nines" product availability environment
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required; maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment.
- Participate in the design, implementation and management of workload automation initiatives
- Adhere to firm Change Management, Problem Management
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of relevant IT experience in a Managed Services environment.
- 5+ years working with cloud platforms
- 5+ years of experience as an enterprise systems administrator in a client or server environment, including deployment automation tools, such as Ansible
- Strong working knowledge of with ITIL Service Management processes. ITIL certification a plus
- Experience developing statements of work and/or client proposals
- Creative person who has developed innovative approaches to developing solutions
- Goal oriented with high standards for quality and performance
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and oral/written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Extensive knowledge of Linux based systems including Hardware, software, networking and storage
- Experience architecting cloud infrastructures on Amazon Web Services (AWS) for small, medium scale and enterprise level applications
- Certifications on Amazon Web Services, including Solutions Architect, Developer, Google Cloud or Azure are highly desirable
- Specific experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), including VPC, EC2, Network, ELB, EBS, EMR, Redshift, RDS, and IAM
- Broad experience with cloud adoption, including application readiness assessment, prototyping of new environments, server builds, data migration, performance tuning of cloud environments
- Technical knowledge of infrastructure components such as Network, Storage, Linux/Windows, Application knowledge of Java, .Net, and IT security
- Experience with configuring software defined networking and security configurations, including security groups and ACLs
- Experience with troubleshooting very complex distributed environments pertaining to connectivity and application performance and monitoring tools and offering high-level strategic planning and advice to an entity that will allow for the successful adoption or migration of Cloud-based technologies or services
Position can be remote or be based in our NYC headquarters.
We are an AA/EOE Employer.
At CoEnterprise, we believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of our business. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that you can bring. We value employees for their differences represented by a variety of dimensions including demographics, behaviors, work style and perspectives.