WebMethod provides complete solutions to support any size organization’s identity and access governance needs. Our team of IAM consultants help transform an organization’s identity and compliance requirements into a modern security program –both on-premise and in the cloud.
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven Identity and Access Management Project Manager to lead and oversee IAM initiatives within our organization. The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, executing, and closing IAM projects, ensuring that they are completed on time, within scope, and within budget. The IAM Project Manager will collaborate with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and external vendors to deliver effective IAM solutions that align with business objectives.
Project Planning and Scope Definition:
- Develop project plans outlining scope, goals, deliverables, timelines, and resource requirements.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define project scope and objectives.
- Allocate resources effectively to ensure project success.
- Coordinate with internal teams and external vendors to secure necessary resources.
- Identify potential risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Proactively address issues to minimize project impact.
- Communicate project objectives, status, and outcomes to stakeholders.
- Facilitate regular meetings and status updates with project teams and leadership.
- Collaborate with third-party vendors to ensure the successful implementation of IAM solutions.
- Evaluate and select vendors based on project requirements.
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of IAM projects.
- Ensure project milestones are met and deliverables are completed on time.
- Establish and enforce quality assurance processes for IAM implementations.
- Conduct thorough testing and validation of IAM solutions.
Documentation and Reporting:
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Generate regular project status reports for leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 5 + years of proven experience managing IAM projects from initiation to completion.
- Strong understanding of IAM technologies, protocols, and best practices.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Previous experience with IAM tools and technologies.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements related to identity and access management.ervice