Job Title: IAM Business Analyst Location: Remote Duration: 6+ Months to Start RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
- Works with Identity and Access Management scrum teams to elicit, analyze, specify, and validate the business requirements into Jira stories
- Analyzes and verifies features/stories for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Works with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
- Manages and tracks the status of story completion throughout the project lifecycle, refining as necessary.
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements verbally or through written documentation to scrum team members, Domain Manager and other stakeholders such that issues and solutions are understood.
- Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
The successful candidate will work for the Portfolio Deliver Office (PDO)
where he/she will lead multiple projects.
- Demonstrated experience working with Identity and Access Management teams for business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, documentation and verification.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Able to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment with competing, shifting priorities and have flexibility across time zones
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Ensures rigorous attention to detail in all work activities and products
- Results-driven and accountability-minded
- Bachelor s Degree in Business, Administration, Information Systems, or related field.
The successful candidate will be part of the PDO (Portfolio Delivery Office)
within the SBO (Security Business Office)
. The PDO supports projects across all SRO (Security and Resiliency Organization)
pillars, however the successful candidate will be specifically assigned to support Cybersecurity projects. Potential growth opportunity exists. The team currently consists of approximately 50 team members and is anticipated to grow in the coming year. Team members include project coordinators, project managers (junior, journeyman, and senior), program managers, and other various supporting roles that support delivery of projects for the Security and Resiliency Organization (SRO).
If you are interested in this position please respond with your latest Resume, expected hourly rate, availability date and at least 2 references to
174 Clarkson Road
Ellisville MO 63011
Email: | Web:
(Direct) - provided by Dice