WebMethod provides complete solutions to support any size organization’s identity and access governance needs. Our team of IAM consultants help transform an organization’s identity and compliance requirements into a modern security program –both on-premise and in the cloud.
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven Identity and Access Management Business Analyst to lead and oversee IAM initiatives within our organization. The successful candidate will play a key role in defining and implementing IAM processes and systems, ensuring the security and integrity of our organization's access controls.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather and document business requirements related to identity and access management.
- Analyze existing systems and processes to identify areas for improvement.
IAM System Design:
- Design and implement IAM solutions to meet business needs.
- Develop and maintain IAM system documentation, including workflows, policies, and procedures.
Access Control Policies:
- Define and enforce access control policies in collaboration with security and compliance teams.
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations and best practices related to IAM.
User Provisioning and Deprovisioning:
- Manage user provisioning and deprovisioning processes, ensuring efficient onboarding and offboarding of employees.
Identity Lifecycle Management:
- Oversee the entire identity lifecycle, including creation, modification, and termination of user accounts.
- Implement and maintain IAM solutions for managing identities and access rights.
- Conduct risk assessments to identify and mitigate potential security risks associated with IAM processes.
- Stay informed about emerging IAM threats and vulnerabilities.
- Work closely with IT, security, and business units to ensure alignment of IAM strategies with overall business objectives.
- Provide training and support to end-users on IAM processes and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or 3 years of equivalent experience
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst with a focus on Identity Access Management.
- In-depth knowledge of IAM concepts, protocols, and technologies.
- Familiarity with IAM tools and platforms (e.g., Active Directory, LDAP, Single Sign-On).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- IAM certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM, or similar).
- Experience with IAM implementation in cloud environments.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements related to IAM (e.g., GDPR, HIPAA).