MorganFranklin Consulting is a management advisory firm that works with leading businesses and government to address complex and transformational finance, technology, cybersecurity, and business objectives.
MorganFranklin's cybersecurity practice helps clients across the globe to solve their most critical cybersecurity needs. From consulting and implementation to managed services and project resourcing, we work to safeguard assets by identifying risks, developing and maturing cybersecurity programs, and implementing solutions that support and meet business goals. Custom tailored and business-aligned service offerings include:
- Strategy and GRC
- Cybersecurity Operations
- Identity & Access Management
- Incident Response & Risk Intelligence
- Application Security
- Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP)
The IAM Consultant will be responsible for day to day activities surrounding general user id administration and access controls/resource authorization requests across multiple environments/systems. The successful candidate will also have an opportunity to further advance and broaden their skill sets/Information Security & Technology acumen by being a part of a diversified IAM team and working with highly skilled professionals.
What will you do?
- Day to day administration of systems and user IDs which include creation, deletion, modification, password resets
- Process all Life Cycle Events for an employee in the organization - New Hires, Job Changes, Leave Of Absence, Business Transfers and Leavers
- Execute daily, weekly checks to ensure access is terminated for exited workers
- Liaise with Help Desk team members and assist as and when required
- Assist and support periodic internal and external audits
- Responsible for notifying management of any concerns raised by requestor and/or anticipating escalation
- Ensure adherence to all Security Administration Standard Operating Procedures. Notify management when discrepancies are found in SOPs to ensure they are Updated accordingly
- Participate in projects and initiatives in support of regulatory, audit and IdM directives when called upon
- Responsible for documenting process/technical difficulties being experienced and timely reporting them to management
- Participate in Project Work as and when required
- Collate statistical data as requested in support of metrics/measurements
What do you need?
- Minimum of 3 years+ of Information Technology experience
- Minimum of 2 years+ of Security Administration or equivalent experience
- Thorough understanding of Identity Access Management (IAM) fundamental concepts
- Active Directory (AD) experience
- Will need the ability to handle light scripting, queries in databases using SQL and PowerShell
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Experience with working with remote teams
- RSA and Six Sigma Certification a plus
This is a Vaco employment opportunity aligned to MorganFranklin's cybersecurity offering (Vaco LLC, dba "MorganFranklin Cyber")
- provided by Dice