Human Resources Manager
Matrix Medical Network is a leading clinical services organization that supports the needs of diverse and vulnerable populations, working with millions of individuals across the country to assess and help them manage their health risks through our large network of clinicians. We support Medicare Advantage, Managed Medicaid and Commercial plans; serving populations of all ages, from seniors to other high-risk individuals.
Matrix colleagues understand the important role every department plays in helping the members and customers we serve have the best experience possible across all touchpoints. Join our team and help create innovative strategies and solutions to make quality healthcare more accessible!
Why Work at Matrix?
- The opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing companies in healthcare whose vision is to provide unparalleled quality and value to providers and members.
- A chance to work with great people on exciting projects.
- Our opportunities allow you to leverage your expertise and compassion, making a direct impact to the health and well-being of members.
- Competitive Compensation: Be rewarded for your effort and passion while making a difference in the community.
About the role:
Type: Full Time Salaried
Compensation: $110-140k a year with 10% bonus potential
Location: Remote – work from anywhere in the US (Headquarters are 9201 E. Mountain View Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85258)
Hours: Full Time Days
Benefits Offered to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO and holiday pay, 401K with company matching, voluntary life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, health savings account, flexible spending accounts.
What to Expect:
The HR Manager works closely with other departments to provide customer-focused, effective HR service to the organization for the achievement of the organization’s goals and objectives. Specifically, this role provides hands-on support for Employee Relations matters and designs and administers various compliance and ER-related human resources programs.
This role partners closely with Human Resources Business Partners, Legal, and leaders at all levels in the organization.
- Manages the company’s workforce handbook, policies and procedures, from planning through delivery, to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations; ensures critical updates are implemented on an annual basis.
- Partners closely with business units, particularly clinical and operations, to continuously review and update employee relations initiatives to ensure a positive employee experience.
- Effectively communicates with management to provide direction and guidance on employment issues including disciplinary actions, behavior and conduct issues, terminations, leave administration, workplace conflict and other HR related issues.
- Ensures leaders are trained on critical competencies and capabilities for effectively managing employee-related issues that arise; develops and establishes an online Manager Toolbox to ensure leaders have quick access to companion resources / tools.
- Increases workforce understanding and consistent application of policies, procedures, and practices through training, coaching, one-on-one communication and policy interpretation.
- Manages both routine and complex employee relations issues and investigations.
- Partners with third-party administrator to support employee-qualified leave of absence programs such as sick leave, ADA, short- and long-term disability, and FMLA.
- Manages critical human resources projects as assigned; ensures strong cross-functional collaboration and delivers high impact results.
- Manages Employee Relations case management data and analyzes and reports out on findings and trends.
- Analyzes exit interview data and report findings and trends to leadership.
- In partnership with Legal, maintains an up-to-date knowledge of government regulations and laws to ensure compliance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 7+ Years Related Experience
- HR Project Management
- Employee Relations
- Employee Counseling
- HR Policy Administration
- HR Regulatory Environment & Compliance
- Compliance Documentation
- Employee Data Management
- Employee Engagement
- Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, and we are guided by core values that embody our organization and our culture.
- We emphasizes innovation and growth, and you will be given the opportunities and tools to develop personally and professionally.
- We encourage and celebrate collaboration.
- We have a deep commitment to positively impact the communities in which we work and to make a difference in the lives of who we serve.
- As a clinical organization, we support vaccinations because we care about the health and safety of our colleagues and those we serve. Moreover, our clients are increasingly expecting us to be vaccinated due to the vulnerability of those we serve.
Human Resources Manager – Remote Work from Home Opportunity – Full Time Salaried