Imagine if our healthcare system seamlessly coordinated care around all of our physical, behavioral, and social needs. With Activate Care's cloud-based software, this is the new standard of care. Since 2012, we have worked with hundreds of organizations across the United States to improve how healthcare and social services are delivered. Now we need your help to achieve our vision of a more equitable society where all communities can seamlessly and proactively coordinate care for all people.
About the Role:
The Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) will be responsible for helping to find, develop, motivate and retain employees at Activate Care. This person will act as a champion for the company culture and values while also creating a positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. This position will have a heavy emphasis on talent acquisition due to company growth. A successful person in this role will improve company culture, increase employee dedication and diversity while supporting the business objectives.
- Consult with leaders, hiring managers, and human resources team on position descriptions, requisition creation, compensation, and sourcing strategies
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Recruit and perform talent acquisition activities such as resume & phone screens, candidate interviews, recommend the final selection of applicants and close qualified candidates
- Support HR programs and initiatives including diversity and inclusion, talent acquisition, training, compensation, benefits, and employer branding
- Manage and maintain an HRIS & ATS that meets the organization's employee information needs
- Provide guidance regarding progressive discipline cases, terminations, grievances, and employee incidents
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment law to ensure organization compliance with federal, state, and location legislation pertaining to all personnel matters
- Support payroll processes to ensure timely and accurate payments to all employees
- Enhance & develop new hire onboarding activities
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in Human Resources or Talen Acquisition or similar role
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or relevant experience required
- Knowledge of various Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Previous experience working in a result-driven or entrepreneurial environment required, technology company preferred
- Passion for helping leaders do their best to inspire their teams while retaining high performance and driving for results.
- Knowledge of current labor laws, as well as recent changes and trends in employment practices
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality, establish trust and credibility and act with complete integrity.
- Self-disciplined and solutions focused with experience excelling in a dynamic, fluid, and fast-paced environment
Diversity & Inclusion:
At Activate Care, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military, and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Activate Care believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.