RPO Recruitment, a leading recruitment agency, is seeking an experienced Human Resource Manager to join our dynamic team. As the Human Resource Manager at RPO Recruitment, you will play a key role in managing the HR functions for our clients, ensuring the implementation of effective HR strategies and practices. With our focus on providing tailored recruitment solutions, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact in the field of human resources.
- Serve as a crucial point of contact and support for team members and managers.
- Drive strategic, tactical, and operational HR initiatives to create an excellent people experience.
- Deliver generalist support and counsel and guidance in talent management, compensation & benefits, worker relations, and change management.
- Create systems and processes that help scale exceptional global employment, freelancer, consultant, and contractor practices across locations of hire. Ensure operational excellence within the People & Culture function.
- Plan, design, and implement policies and programs around worker relations, contracting approaches, compensation & benefits, talent management, performance management and compliance.
- Be a trusted advisor to team members and managers by handling questions related to policies and processes.
- Build and design people programs and company practices to create positive experiences to our people globally and nurture our culture.
- Proactively diagnose and mediate worker relations and performance matters while providing coaching and counsel to managers on a variety of work and performance matters.
- Identify, escalate, and navigate worker relations and communication issues with an empathetic, objective and solution-oriented approach.
- Apply strong analytical skills and attention to detail to understand complex problems and root causes, leveraging quantitative and qualitative data to develop insights, guide decisions, and formulate solutions.
- Lead other HR initiatives and contribute to People and Culture programs and organizational change initiatives as required/appropriate.
- Salary negotiable
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonas
- Health Insurance
RPO is a Specialist Recruitment Agency that provides candidates and clients with unique recruitment solutions tailored to their needs. We focus on helping you reach your personal and professional goals by connecting you to your perfect career path.
- Our client is offering a highly competitive salary for this role based on experience.
- Apply for this role today, contact Shannon Thomson and Jamie-lee McCallum at RPO Recruitment or on LinkedIn
- You can also visit the RPO Recruitment website: rporecruitment.us or email us your CV: email@example.com
We will contact you telephonically in 3 days should you be suitable for this vacancy. If you are not suitable, we will put your CV on file and contact you regarding any future vacancies that arise. Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field
- At least 5 years of proven experience as a Human Resource Manager or a similar role
- Extensive knowledge of HR principles, practices, and regulations
- Experience in developing and implementing HR strategies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- Proficiency in HR software and systems