UpLevel HR Consulting is a boutique Human Resource consulting firm based in North Carolina that provides fractional Human Resource support to service-based and non-profit organizations throughout the US. We provide coaching and advising to organizational leaders and HR implementation to support risk management, staff development, and growth.
This role will work in a content-driven role with our clients by supporting the development of job descriptions, policies, operating procedures, and engaging job postings.
- Develop and create high-quality HR content, including position descriptions, policies, job postings, and HR operating procedures.
- Conduct thorough research on HR trends and best practices to ensure the accuracy and relevancy of the content.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather insights and information for content creation.
- Execute the Job Analysis process to include questionnaires and one-on-one discovery meetings with incumbents and/or managers that lead to comprehensive and compliant position descriptions.
- Edit and proofread deliverables to ensure accuracy, readability, and adherence to the company's and client's voice.
- Assist in the development and execution of content strategies to enhance client engagement and brand visibility (blog posts, articles, case studies).
- Fully remote position with flexibility around office hours but must be able to support internal and external meetings as needed.
- Part-time, up to 20 hours/week on average. Based on client projects and timing needs, will fluctuate as agreed upon.
- Competitive hourly rate based on the candidate's demonstrated skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Communications, or a relevant field.
- Proven experience as a content developer or writer within the Human Resources field.
- Strong understanding of HR principles, practices, and compliance regulations.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Proficient in conducting research and synthesizing complex information into clear and concise content.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong technical proficiency and willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies that help streamline and deliver our services. The tech used in this role currently includes Microsoft Office, Trainual, and Monday.com.