Huble is an international, creative, digital business & CRM consultancy with Elite HubSpot Partner status. Using the HubSpot platform, we provide solutions to increase our customer's level of CRM sophistication as well as deliver strategic consultancy across marketing, sales, service, websites, and business operations - and we do it all whilst trying to strike a balance between professionalism and being human.
As a HubSpot Sales Consultant, you will be a systems-thinker who enjoys refining and implementing 'best practice' sales processes. On a day to day, you will work with different sizes of sales teams of Huble's customers, understanding their sales processes and more importantly optimizing what they are currently doing by leveraging the HubSpot platform, as well as other sales enablement tools.
You need to be an expert in 'Sales Operations'. The HubSpot Sales Hub Consultant role is a client facing role providing consultancy, training and implementation of Sales & New Business best practices and processes alongside the best practice setup and utilization of the HubSpot Sales and CRM tools.
To enable our teams to work synchronously, this role would be best suited for someone based in CET & EDT time zones.
These will be your key performance areas:
1) Understand Client Sales Ops Needs | Optimize Sales Processes
- Drive sales technology and sales process transformations success in client companies and at Huble.
- Providing ‘best-in-class’ consultancy and strategy on Sales Operations and HubSpot Sales & CRM deployment and optimisation for clients.
- Understand client growth objectives and optimize their sales processes using HubSpot Automation & Sales Enablement tools.
- Propose solutions for improving or configuring technology & strategy.
2) Be a master of sales enablement tools & sales tech integrations
- Have a well rounded knowledge of sales enablement tools and the role they play in a salesperson’s life.
- Understand how sales tech integrations work and why it is important to integrate solutions.
- Be always aware of new sales tech that are emerging in the market.
3) Be or become a Sales Hub knowledge base
- Part of your role will involve ensuring Sales Hub tools are leveraged to the maximum by Huble’s customers and their sales processes are facilitated by Sales Hub tools, so an excellent knowledge of the tool is a priority.
- We will consider candidates with no Sales Hub experience if they can clearly demonstrate an analytical process driven thinking when it comes to sales processes and a commitment to learn Sales Hub in a short amount of time.
4) Build sales reports and leverage sales analytics to identify trends and measure results
- Demonstrate previous experience of using reporting tools to drive meaningful insights.
- The role will involve constantly building dashboards and reports for various stakeholders including sales management, sales teams or finance departments.
5) Train clients on new sales processes & tools
- Be a great communicator and not afraid to train large sales teams and sales C-Suite on the newly developed sales processes.
As part of the remuneration package, you will receive the following benefits:
- 🌍 Working remotely
- 🛣️ 401K Match (discretionary)
- 🏥 Eligible for medical insurance after 1 full calendar month of service
- 🪑 Home office budget (desk + chair)
- 💻 IT Equipment (MacBook vs Windows Laptop + Monitor + Mouse)
- 🌴 19 annual leave days (over and above Public + Banking Holidays) + 1 additional bonus day for special occasions (eg. Birthday)
- 🧘 Flexibility to accommodate your personal needs (be it leisure or family commitment)
- 👕 Huble Swag
This role is best suited for someone who has the following:
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in Business Strategy. (i.e. A BComm Honours, BBusSci in Marketing, Masters in Marketing or Business, Business Analyst)
- Being fully certified in HubSpot Sales 1 & 2 as well as 3 other HubSpot certifications.
- Relevant sales certifications/courses
- HubSpot use (or similar CRM/Marketing Automation platform)
- Extensive years experience in a senior sales role which includes knowledge of the following:
- Sales team structures
- Sales processes and methodologies
- Sales analytics
- Sales reporting
- Sales strategy
- Having deep involvement in the technologies used to enable better sales processes
- A solid knowledge of HubSpot or equivalent (i.e. SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.)
- Hands on experience with sales tools, methodologies and practices.
- Technically minded and ability to grasp our technology stack i.e. HubSpot, etc
Having these traits will help you be successful:
- Innovative and Entrepreneurially minded.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent command of English, with exceptional writing and communication skills.
- Ability to present your work and articulate succinctly. Adept at high-level client presentations
- Always curious and proactively suggesting improvements.
- Excellent communication, influential and interpersonal skills with people at all levels, internally and externally.
- Hard working and eager to learn attitude, must be dedicated to continued learning and research to keep abreast of trends and changes within the HubSpot environment.
- Mature: High emotional Intelligence.
- Dynamic: Full of energy and has a sense of purpose.
- Show enthusiasm and passion for your work.
- Impeccable eye for detail, meticulous.
- Focused on delivering quality results at all times.
- Extreme attention to detail with great accuracy and thoroughness.
Keen to Huble with us?
If what you have read above excites you and is your next rewarding chapter, please apply. We'd love to hear from you.