At Lynton, we don't work in a traditional "office." We don't do the "9 to 5." Instead, we ignore conventional borders for the most qualified candidates to develop superior integrated inbound marketing solutions. Whether you're a website specialist, developer, marketing, or integration expert, we'll provide you the flexibility and support needed to grow professionally and personally. Because when you're happy with your job, your innovative spirit can shine!
We serve clients globally and across industry verticals as a HubSpot Elite Partner Agency. Innovation is in our DNA. Our team members thrive on solving problems and building solutions that no one else can.
The HubSpot Implementation Specialist will be responsible for working with our agency team to develop, execute, track and report on inbound marketing campaigns using the HubSpot platform. You will be matched up with account managers to work as a team on client accounts.
This is a remote position within the United States.
- Implement lead nurturing and demand generation campaigns utilizing HubSpot's automation software (includes building landing pages, thank you pages, emails, etc)
- Build and test segmented lists and complex workflows based on audience behaviors like offers downloaded, site pages visited and emails opened
- Understand the entire buyer's journey from awareness, consideration and decision stages to implement lead nurturing campaigns that move leads down the sales funnel
- Build monthly and quarterly HubSpot campaign reports for further strategic analysis
- Support marketing efforts to drive traffic to website, converting that traffic into new leads, and nurturing those leads to close into customers
- Manage and optimize ad campaigns on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, AdRoll
- Schedule & monitor social media posts
- Setup deal stages and pipelines
- Implement chat bots
- Support the web team in site and landing page build out
- Setup A/B tests to effectively improve conversion rate optimization
- Setup field mappings within HubSpot
- Support Account Manager during client meetings through agenda preparation, take detailed meeting notes, and help implement outcomes from call
- Support Account Manager in Jira project management including backlog grooming and sprint planning
- Must have experience using HubSpot Marketing, Sales, and Service Hubs
- Must have experience in Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, AdRoll
- Knowledge in Google Suite
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Moz, SEMRush
- Understanding of inbound marketing methodology
- Exceptional analytical and technical skills
- Basic HTML knowledge
- A high commitment to customer satisfaction
- Phenomenal organizational skills
- Keen eye for detail
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced agency environment
- Experience working remotely
Powered by JazzHR