Job Description Summary
We are looking for a HRIS Analyst to manage our HR Technologies. The HRIS Administrator will be part of the HRIS team and is responsible for providing guidance, support to HR and IT teams on various Workday modules and processes.
* Responsible for designing, configuring, testing and implementing workday features, business processes and enhancement requests.
* Provides product support for various Workday modules via ServiceNow.
* Conducts gap analysis, reviews and recommends process optimization opportunities.
* Gather, build and test requirements for multiple modules within Workday HCM, Payroll, Absence, Benefits, Compensation, Talent, and Recruiting.
* Creates advanced reports and dashboards based on business need.
* Knowledge of Workday security roles and architecture
* Participates in various HR projects to provide technical HR system support.
* Responsible for system upgrades and modifications including identifying requirements, configuration, testing and implementation.
* Ensures accuracy of data through routine data audits and validation.
* Provides system mass update support via EIBs for all functional areas of Workday.
* Provides support and collaborates with IT on all HR related integrations including the management of current integrations as well as the development and implementation of future integrations.
* Other projects, tasks and duties as assigned from time to time.
Experience, Skills, and Other Qualifications:
* Workday Certification is preferred
* Ability to work independently on assignments and projects and performs a diverse array of responsibilities and duties.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Human Resources or a related field and a minimum of three years of experience supporting HR applications or managing HR system configuration and maintenance, preferably utilizing SaaS technology, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
* A minimum of three years of HRIS administration experience and operational knowledge of HRIS systems.
* Workday configuration experience is strongly preferred; or experience with other HRIS technology.
* Experience with any of the Workday modules; Workday HCM, Payroll, Absence, Compensation, Recruiting, Talent, Time Tracking, Recruiting, Learning, and Benefits preferred.
* Advanced experience with the building and maintenance of calculated fields is strongly preferred.
* Ability to provide, in user-friendly terms, sound ideas and solutions to end users on HR systems-related questions, tasks, projects and reports.
* Demonstrates an understanding of business objectives both internally and externally which impact the company's ability to achieve its objectives.