What you will do
As a member of the HR Technology team, the HR Technology Analyst III will be responsible for supporting configuration requests and participating in projects. The HR Technology Analyst III will be a strategic business partner that utilizes technology to support business requirements.
Leveraging Learning Management Systems (LMS) expertise, the HR Technology team partners with HR Centers of Expertise and the Learning community with any questions about functionality, troubleshoots issues, and works with the vendor on any system related issues; tests new functionality. The team is involved in many different projects which will enable the HR Technology Analyst to work with different areas of the business to ensure successful HR processes. The Analyst would be involved in managing the LMS as well as operational improvements; leading configuration changes, and executing end to end testing for a system upgrades.
How you will do it
* Configure changes in SumTotal based on business requirements.
* Consulting with functional areas to provide learning and development technology solutions to achieve maximum business results.
* Develop strong relationships with internal partners to gain understanding of business requirements.
* Support SumTotal Advanced Reporting reports as needed to meet business needs/objectives
* Plan, coordinate, and execute testing efforts for changes within SumTotal.
* Support the design, development and performance of SumTotal and related business data and processes. Focus on identifying trends, determining root cause of problems, predicting future implications and determining solutions to drive effective business decisions.
* Conduct audits to ensure data integrity
* Proactively identify and assist in prioritizing opportunities to streamline business and/or system processes.
* Remain current with industry L&D and other talent systems and capabilities.
* If hired, candidate is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 no later than his/her start date
What we look for
* Degree in business or management information systems or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Learning Management System experience specifically in SumTotal is highly desired
* Minimum of 3 years systems analysis experience directly related to the job responsibilities with functional knowledge in the application of technology to support and improve Human Resources Management processes.
* Experience with configuring a LMS in a global environment
* Ability to troubleshoot, multi-task and meet deadlines.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Self-motivated and self-organized working style.
* Ability to effectively work on diverse project teams.
* Must maintain customer service focus and flexibility in supporting business unit needs.
* Demonstrated competence in presenting concepts clearly and accurately in written and verbal communication skills. Able to positively represent Johnson Controls and communicate with others at varying managerial and technical levels.
* Commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
* Proficient in utilizing business software applications including MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point), Visio, and basic Windows environment.
* Experience as a contributing project team member with HR Operational projects and new implementations.
* Experience contributing to, and working through different projects, including change request process life cycle (solutions, configuration, testing, communication, etc.). Overall understanding of HR data, HR processes, and the change/implementation life-cycle.
* Demonstrated history of significant customer deliverables, building rapport, and influencing decisions working in a consultative role with customers
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit