Chief Executive Group seeks an HR Manager / Office Manager to manage a variety of day-to-day recruiting and employee support activities within our fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture. The HR Manager / Office Manager will also maintain responsibility for providing administrative support in the areas of benefits, ordering supplies as needed, and ensuring a smooth onboarding experience for new hires and interns.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Managing all recruiting activities for the company, including crafting job descriptions, posting positions, screening candidates, arranging candidate interviews, and creating job offers
- Coordinating all new hire onboarding activities, such as completion of new hire/payroll forms, laptop and equipment orders, benefits setup, and systems access provision
- Managing all benefits open enrollment activities as well as the benefits broker relationship
- Acting as the key point of contact for company interns
- Ensuring employees have proper working office equipment (laptop, phone, etc) and liaising with third party IT and phone support services as needed
The HR Manager / Office Manager will possess the organizational and time management skills required to support employees working both on-site and remote. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic team player, adept at working with employees and third parties to solve problems and create efficiencies where needed.
Specific qualifications include:
- Relevant experience in an HR manager role, or an office manager role with recruiting and HR responsibilities, ideally within a corporate business environment
- Demonstrated success executing a full life-cycle recruitment process from start to finish
- Bachelor's degree